Gracie/Kukuk NHB fights from Brazi

Anyone seen this set of videos? Worth the money? Also, can someone point me to a link listing all the fights on those vidz? Just curious to see what kind of stuff is on there, and haven't yet seen the match listing floating around. Thanks...

ttt

not bad for pure fights has the best fight ever on one of the videos Problem is no commentary and they dont tell u the fighters names.A few i recognize like Macaco and one or 2 Renzo fights.Great cover tho w Matt Serra in a posed fake fight but it looks tuff lol

u will not find a link w any list of fighters that is for sure

what are you talking about fake posed fight?

Im looking at them right now.
They are a 4 tape set called No holds barred from Brazil. The quality is very good and the fights show some top notch slugfests to some awesome subs. GET IT!

Which is the best fight ever? The one where Ryan bites someone's ear off?

ttt

Ryan isnt on the tape Not sure the names of the guys in the best fight eva but it had lots of blood and guts I dont like it cause of the blood it was just a great fight At one point one guy spits out a bunch of blood if u seen the videos u will know the fight Im talking about As for Matt he is on the cover Im pretty sure its just a posed pic of him fighting

ttt

ttt