Gracie School in Ottawa ?

Cool.

Pat is the Man in Ottawa. He is a solid BJJ fighter and a great teacher. He gets great guys from NYC to go to his school such as Shawn Williams (Black belt under Renzo) and Tom Muller (Brown belt under Matt Serra). I (purple belt under Renzo)even did a seminar up there last year and hope to get there again to do another one. The guys at Renzo's Ottawa are real team oriented people and a hard working, dedicated, fun bunch. they travel regularly to NYC to train with our crew and they travel to compete in all the NAGA, GQ and other large events such as the Arnold's and the Pan-Ams. Pat and the guys also travel to many of the MMA events to support the sport and teammates like myself. Check them out...you'll feel right at home.

MC

Hey Pat,

thanks for " THE NICE GUY "

Hey bjjghost,

About our clubs.....We all train hard and love BJJ...doesn't matter if you are (( NOVA UNIAO, RENZO GRACIE, MARCUS SOARES or ANY OTHER CLUB. )) I don't care about ""BLUE or PURPLE"" teaching, the important is to train hard.

Any club is good, you have to go and try a class and decide, what is best for you.

TTT for :

Pat's club , Bob Carver's club(Karim Byron) , Igor's club, etc.....

ADVICE: Don't waste your time with B.S. go train hard.

Ben Meireles (Brazilian Jiu-jitsu head instructor)

RONIN MIXED MARTIAL ARTS.

Pat,

Yes I used to live in Ottawa.

Email me at marcdscott@yahoo.com Anyone from Renzo's is family at Rey Diogo's.

Thread took a nice turn into classy town!

I've known Pat from the seminar days at Grappling Arts. That goes back nearly 7-8 years I believe.

Class, class guy and loves the sport of BJJ. He's been around for years. Continued success my man.

Thanks for the props Joe

Pat was one of the only other Canadians at the Pro Ams in 2001.

Props to Pat! He's a great guy and very serious about BJJ.

Pat, get yourself down to Montreal for some Hellish Kettlebell training!!! Iam getting a new shipment tomorrow!!!

Shawn
www.agatsu.com

liborio1, I was at the Pro Ams! What a fun time that was!!!!

TTT

You can all have a reunion by coming to the Montreal Open Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Championships on April 3rd at GAMMA in Montreal. Joe will be there for sure because Showdown is helping to sponsor this event.

Same day as the Pan Ams, without the lines. See you there I hope.