Gracie to Wisconsin for Charity

Ladies and Gentlemen, it is with my honor and pleasure to add Gregor Gracie to my instructor list. This event is going to end up having 5-6 instructors now.

Wade Rome and Hermes Franca have other committments making them not able to attend with the AFC show, training for Yves Edwards(Franca), and coaching his wrestling team(Rome). Both guys feel really bad that this happens, but it happened this way. I give them my full support, and will have them in the future Seminar of Champions.

I am dealing with replacement instructors from ATT. I am trying my best to get Marcus Aurelio if at all possible, and one other ATT black belt. Also have contacts with other fighters interested as well like Dean Lister.

I just wanted to make this announcement that Igor Gracie will be in Kaukauna,Wisconsin Saturday February 12, 2005 for Seminar of Champions to benefit the St. Jude Childrens Research Hospital.

RobertEMrotek2@aol.com for more details.

Gregor Gracie, Chris Brennan, Jeff Curran, and Randy Bloom thus far....plus possibly two ATT black belts/Dean Lister....anyone who misses this seminar now is completely nuts!

FG

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

i called Renzo's Academy and worked it out on the phone...i learned from one valuable mistake because people have to be assholes and try messing up a charitable cause

ttt

ttt

Dean Lister would be awesome

ttt

Congrats and good luck. Now quit TTT your own thread.

:)

ttt my full support!!

ttmft

Igor is an awesome guy with a ton of skills to share. He's one of the
nicest guys you could have there.

ttt

TTT for Igor

ttt

ttt