Gracie's that smoke?

Which Gracie's smoke and who are anti?

Against: Rorion, Royce, Royler, Rener, Ryron, Carlson Sr, Helio, Carlos Sr

For: Rickson, Rolls

Unknown: Relson, Rolker, Renzo, Rillion, Robin, Reyson, Reylson, Ralph, Robson, etc

Must be high to do GI in a gi Phone Post 3.0

How do we know Rickson and Rolls smoke or are pro marijuana? Phone Post

JoejitsuMD - 

Would also like to see evidence.

arc_brothers -
JoejitsuMD - 

Would also like to see evidence.
This Phone Post 3.0

Rolls grew up in the 60's and was supposedly pro. Many Rickson students, friends have said he smokes. No definitive proof like photos/video, just hearsay

4-eyed Virgin - Must be high to do GI in a gi Phone Post 3.0
I think he had a line about "a little bob Marley" Phone Post 3.0

Kron smokes Phone Post 3.0

graciesrule - Rolls grew up in the 60's and was supposedly pro. Many Rickson students, friends have said he smokes. No definitive proof like photos/video, just hearsay

I've never seen anything about Rolls being pro MJ. More important than growing up in 60s, he grew up Gracie at a time when Carlos' brainwashing was in full effect. I would be shocked if he did a drug a day in his life. Rickson, I haven't seen one source of any family or friend saying he smokes. Not one. Only people saying some people say he smokes from other peoples friend's brother...Yada Yada. Phone Post

Watch The Gracie's and the Birth of Vale Tudo right before Roll's spars, look at his eyes, the blank staire. A guy who had been doing jiu jitsu since he could walk and yet Helio had to help him with his belt, really. He looks high and I've been a cop for 23 yrs so I know a little something about it. Also in the 60's Carlson broke away from Helio/Carlos so the brainwashing was not working on everybody and doubtful on Rolls was into the counterculture.

Ryan had both weed and coke in his system, but I'm not here to talk about him or Rockson. RIP

graciesrule - Watch The Gracie's and the Birth of Vale Tudo right before Roll's spars, look at his eyes, the blank staire. A guy who had been doing jiu jitsu since he could walk and yet Helio had to help him with his belt, really. He looks high and I've been a cop for 23 yrs so I know a little something about it. Also in the 60's Carlson broke away from Helio/Carlos so the brainwashing was not working on everybody and doubtful on Rolls was into the counterculture.
In my experience cops are the people that know the least about weed. But whatever. Phone Post 3.0

Who cares?

lol if they were for it like eddie, you would know.

good things dont come from weed or alcohol ,i dont care what anyone says.i do them because i want to,not because they are good for me.

maybe thats royce's point,do your thing ,but dont promote it for kids to hear.let them make up their own mind.the way eddie promotes himself im sure there r 12 yr old kids that want to be like him

^ which list?

Eddie says you shouldn't smoke before you are 28. If anything, kids who listen to his podcast and look up to him are less likely to experiment with weed. Phone Post 3.0

Sloppy Single Leg - 
graciesrule - Which Gracie's smoke and who are anti?

Against: Rorion, Royce, Royler, Rener, Ryron, Carlson Sr, Helio, Carlos Sr

For: Rickson, Rolls

Unknown: Relson, Rolker, Renzo, Rillion, Robin, Reyson, Reylson, Ralph, Robson, etc

Add Ralek to the for list.

when was the last time you smoked with ralek? it's been awhile for him i think

Twizz - Eddie says you shouldn't smoke before you are 28. If anything, kids who listen to his podcast and look up to him are less likely to experiment with weed. Phone Post 3.0

Less likely? Lol you win the award for worst logic ever. Phone Post

this thread is beyond retarded

JoejitsuMD -
Twizz - Eddie says you shouldn't smoke before you are 28. If anything, kids who listen to his podcast and look up to him are less likely to experiment with weed. Phone Post 3.0

Less likely? Lol you win the award for worst logic ever. Phone Post

Are you passing the torch to me? Phone Post 3.0