Gracie's that smoke?

Does that beat out traveling time and defeating Helio? Phone Post 3.0

Twizz - Eddie says you shouldn't smoke before you are 28. If anything, kids who listen to his podcast and look up to him are less likely to experiment with weed. Phone Post 3.0

As a very open minded 10th planet student, I have to disagree with you. If a 15 year old starts doing bjj and listening to eddies podcast, suppose he hears eddie talk all day and night about how great weed is, but that he should wait until he's 28 to try it; I'm guessing your average 15 year old would say fuck that, and just go right ahead.

lol at people still living in the fantasy world where 15yr olds are that easily influenced. You may have a small population that does, but if the kid wants to experiment then they will regardless of what their heroes do. It boils down to more about their parents and how they were raised than anything else, most kids are not easily influenced by shit.

Hunter V - lol at people still living in the fantasy world where 15yr olds are that easily influenced. You may have a small population that does, but if the kid wants to experiment then they will regardless of what their heroes do. It boils down to more about their parents and how they were raised than anything else, most kids are not easily influenced by shit.

and you have how many kids?

Dumbest thred ever... Phone Post 3.0

Rolled with a white belt early this morning who reeked of weed. LOL.

Honest question regarding weed since I've never tried it. I know that cigarettes really take a toll on your cardio. Does weed do so as well?

UGCTT_Fillthy - 
12 - lol if they were for it like eddie, you would know.

good things dont come from weed or alcohol ,i dont care what anyone says.i do them because i want to,not because they are good for me.

maybe thats royce's point,do your thing ,but dont promote it for kids to hear.let them make up their own mind.the way eddie promotes himself im sure there r 12 yr old kids that want to be like him

I only do those things because 12 does.

dick head :)

liuk3 - Honest question regarding weed since I've never tried it. I know that cigarettes really take a toll on your cardio. Does weed do so as well?

There are many different means of ingesting weed. If a person eats it (pot brownies, etc) or uses a vaporizer (heats the weed to a point where THC is released but plant matter does not burn therefor there are no carcinogens) it will likely have no averse effects on their cardio. Even if they smoke it, the amount of actual smoke you need to inhale is like 5% of what you would take in from a single cigarette, and the effects last for a couple hours. So, unless someone is toking all day long, chances are there should be no reason for you to expect their cardio to be inherently bad.

liuk3 - Honest question regarding weed since I've never tried it. I know that cigarettes really take a toll on your cardio. Does weed do so as well?

With exceptions of course, after twenty years of working with the clients that I do, I can state unequivocally that it takes a major toll on life's motivations.

*We all know of the world class athlete or genius investor who use drugs and are "successful" in life, but most people are not them. Just like I could have had all of Royce Gracie's training in 1993 and still stood an excellent chance of not pulling off his performance.

Twizz - Eddie says you shouldn't smoke before you are 28. If anything, kids who listen to his podcast and look up to him are less likely to experiment with weed. Phone Post 3.0
I started up smoking again because I listened to his podcast. And I'm not quite 28 yet.. He does say wait till you're 28. But he doesn't really seem to be to adamant about it Phone Post 3.0

civ77 - 

There are many different means of ingesting weed. If a person eats it (pot brownies, etc) or uses a vaporizer (heats the weed to a point where THC is released but plant matter does not burn therefor there are no carcinogens) it will likely have no averse effects on their cardio. Even if they smoke it, the amount of actual smoke you need to inhale is like 5% of what you would take in from a single cigarette, and the effects last for a couple hours. So, unless someone is toking all day long, chances are there should be no reason for you to expect their cardio to be inherently bad.

So you're basically saying that when people smoke weed, they generally do not smoke enough to negatively impact their lungs and cardio? I always wondered how guys like Eddie Bravo and his crew smoke a lot of weed and could still compete.

liuk3 -
civ77 - 

So you're basically saying that when people smoke weed, they generally do not smoke enough to negatively impact their lungs and cardio? I always wondered how guys like Eddie Bravo and his crew smoke a lot of weed and could still compete.
Eddie and joe are big into edibles now. And vaporizing Phone Post 3.0

Ryron against? Lol I doubt it Phone Post 3.0

ryron dont smoke

This thread smokes pole.

When I was a white belt there was this dude named Thomas, with long Dreds, who would come to class who liked to. I guess you wouold say,  be "rolling when he was rolling".  One day we were training, he seemed really wasted. I had a lapel grip with, unbeknownst to me, one of his dredlocks on the inside of his lapel. Somehow a long dreadlock came off in my hand. I appologized and handed it back to him.. He didn't seem bothered in the least and just tucked it inside his gi without a word and we kept training.

graciesrule - Watch The Gracie's and the Birth of Vale Tudo right before Roll's spars, look at his eyes, the blank staire. A guy who had been doing jiu jitsu since he could walk and yet Helio had to help him with his belt, really. He looks high and I've been a cop for 23 yrs so I know a little something about it. Also in the 60's Carlson broke away from Helio/Carlos so the brainwashing was not working on everybody and doubtful on Rolls was into the counterculture.

The 1960s in Brazil wasn't anything like the 1960s in the USA. Brazil had a brutal and authoritarian military dictatorship and people were imprisoned and executed for all sorts of offences. It would take a lot more than a "look at his eyes" to convince me that Rolls would take risks like smoking pot during that sort of political regime.

I've blazed with Kron.

Heather and Kyra are smokin Phone Post 3.0