Grades of Sluts..

I get my knock around stuff at neighborhood bars.. Typical daily wear sluts. Low quality, but they last a while, then get replaced.

For a step above, I go to cocktail or wine bars. Sluts are alright, a bit pricier, but still not great quality... These are alright for holiday sluts, or a dinner slut type of thing.

For business meetings and such, I like to rock fancier sluts. The sluts are beautiful, but I believe they come off as a bit pretentious. What sluts/whores do the OG bro's snag their top shelf stuff at?

The buy 1 get two free sluts at Joseph A Bank

easier the better

Well done. Phone Post 3.0

There you are, fucker! Missed ya! Phone Post

Phone Post

This spin is far superior to the original.

This spin is far superior to the original.

This is a spin I can get behind. Phone Post

I like this thread better Phone Post

up

I swear that I clicked on the original thread because that's what I thought it said...

Thanks for making me feel less weird.

Oh, and I like my sluts eager (if that's even a grade of slut) Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

Mihow - The ones that like to eat the cumshot off their own feet Phone Post 3.0

So you shop in specialty stores?

Solid 8/10 Phone Post

LOL

I like rave sluts and pool party sluts. They're usually wearing next to nothing in either occasion so you know you're getting a slut that has her body on point. Phone Post

Cheap sluts good tailoring > expensive sluts bad tailoring. It's all about the fit.

I have to slut-up about 4 times per week, and I can change things up with how I accessorize, so nobody knows I only have 4 sluts. Ideally, I'd add a few more - warm weather sluts, some wooly sluts, but I'm getting by. Phone Post 3.0

10/10 Phone Post 3.0

VTFU Phone Post 3.0