Gran Turismo Sport

i got not clue what the stupid baby singing shit is about. but the game itself looks fucking sexy as hell. some of the shit just fucking real. i might have to get a wheel and driving seat for this game

Looks awesome cant wait for release Phone Post 3.0

Still can't damage the cars = total fail. GT has fallen way behind other games In terms of damage, graphical prowess and physics. Phone Post 3.0

TheHaunted2 - Still can't damage the cars = total fail. GT has fallen way behind other games In terms of damage, graphical prowess and physics. Phone Post 3.0
They don't do dmg never have never will. That's best left to GTA and such. But bad graphics and physics? Huh? Phone Post 3.0

Bartholomew P Skibbenheims III -
TheHaunted2 - Still can't damage the cars = total fail. GT has fallen way behind other games In terms of damage, graphical prowess and physics. Phone Post 3.0
They don't do dmg never have never will. That's best left to GTA and such. But bad graphics and physics? Huh? Phone Post 3.0

I played a lot of GT3 on PS2 back in the day.  They do a great job with the realism and graphics, but those games are only appealing to a very niche group of people.  Its for people who enjoy the extreme realism (without the damage for whatever reason which makes no sense when everything else is like a simulation of real driving...) or else people who are really into real cars and stuff like that.

If you like arcade racers you most likely aren't going to like gran turismo, but they really do make some amazing looking games.

Hurtsogood -

I played a lot of GT3 on PS2 back in the day.  They do a great job with the realism and graphics, but those games are only appealing to a very niche group of people.  Its for people who enjoy the extreme realism (without the damage for whatever reason which makes no sense when everything else is like a simulation of real driving...) or else people who are really into real cars and stuff like that.

If you like arcade racers you most likely aren't going to like gran turismo, but they really do make some amazing looking games.

Well and that's exactly the niche I fall into with racing games. Having damage would be fine but totally not needed imo. I don't play planning on hitting anything and typically if I do I restart.

To each their own. I enjoy racing in GTA V as well but for TOTALLY different reasons. Phone Post 3.0

Hurtsogood -

Well and that's exactly the niche I fall into with racing games. Having damage would be fine but totally not needed imo. I don't play planning on hitting anything and typically if I do I restart.

To each their own. I enjoy racing in GTA V as well but for TOTALLY different reasons. Phone Post 3.0

Cool beans. I really enjoyed how cool the cars looked and how hard it was to control the cars as it would be in real life when I used to play GT3.  They definitely put an insane amount of time in developing those games.

Hurtsogood -

You hit a wall at 150mph your car should smash into pieces. That's a real simulator. Not bouncing off the barrier like a bumper car. Hell even project cars feels more realistic on a wheel. Or asseto corsa. That game sacrifices graphics for realism. Phone Post 3.0

Let's not forget how shitty the cars sounded the last few GT games. Phone Post 3.0