Grandpa had a heart attack. FML this sucks.

My grandpa who taught me alot just had a massive heart attack. He is in critical condition. Every spring break rather than party or or hang with friends I would go up and visit my grandpa up until I left home. I'm not sure how I feel right now... Damn man. I'm checking with other family who all is going to see him. See how fast I can go. But fuck man, this blows. Now I wish I had the capability to just go spend two more weeks with him... Sorry for the FRAT bros. just needed to vent some. Phone Post 3.0

Hope its ok man Phone Post

Sorry to hear bro. I was really close with my grandpa as well. Hang in there, you'll always have the awesome memories of the time you spent with him. Phone Post 3.0

Best wishes. Phone Post

Fuck dude, so sorry to hear that. I really hope he recovers.

Keep us updated if you feel up to it. If not, I'll be keeping you and him in my thoughts and will be sending positive thoughts and well-wishes regardless.

Very sorry to hear that.

I dread the day when I have to say goodbye to my Grandparents.

Hope he recovers man, they can do a lot for heart attack victims these days. Best wishes. Phone Post

All the best.

Sending prayers. Lost my 92 year old grandfather to heart attack Christmas eve last year. My best bud. Hope you get to keep yours a while longer.

Prayers friend Phone Post 3.0

Sry op. Prayers and positive vibes sent your way. Phone Post

Thx guys. Gonna find out more soon. Planning a trip to spend the weekend with him. Thanks for the prayers and best wishes.i'll keep things updated for sure Phone Post 3.0

Prayers sent bro Phone Post 3.0

That's terrible man. Thoughts and prayers. Phone Post

gramps

FanToFighter - My grandpa who taught me alot just had a massive heart attack. He is in critical condition. Every spring break rather than party or or hang with friends I would go up and visit my grandpa up until I left home. I'm not sure how I feel right now... Damn man. I'm checking with other family who all is going to see him. See how fast I can go. But fuck man, this blows. Now I wish I had the capability to just go spend two more weeks with him... Sorry for the FRAT bros. just needed to vent some. Phone Post 3.0

I work with a lot of patients who are post heart attack... And a lot have amazing recoveries. I hope the same outcome for your granddad!

Hope he pulls threw... I lost mine when i was 17, I have my Gramps name tatted on my back with in loving memory above it! He was the best man I have ever known and 16 years later he still is a daily influence on my life and the way I live it! Taught me to Fish, Hunt, Mushroom Hunt, Camp, Fight, Golf, Cook , the importance of a good sense of humor, work ethics.... Basically how to be a man! He was from the toughest generation, served in WW2 and truly lived!!

Hoping the best for yours!!

War Gramps!! Phone Post 3.0

97' Phone Post 3.0

Good luck, I hope everything works out okay

Heading up tomorrow to go spend the weekend with him. He doesn't need bypass surgery surprisingly. Thanks for the thoughts and prayers guys. Phone Post 3.0