Grant: Pettis' move 'low class' and 'dirty'

Grant will finish Bendo on the feet and would beat Pettis in an awesome grappling match IMO. Phone Post 3.0

MMA Lives Here - 
TheShogunEra - Grant beats Pettis 100% Phone Post 3.0

W-t-f

Am I thinking of the same TJ Grant? The failed welterweight? Phone Post

Not sure if serious or full retard. Arguably beat the now #1 contender in Hendricks while your buttbuddy Pettis can't even beat Guida and you're laughing about TJ winning. LOL :))

I don't even know how Pettis in in the discussion. A title shot for beating Cerrone, Lauzon, and a split over Jeremy Stephens?

MMA Lives Here -
ShanTheMan - I am not sure TJ beats Bendo, but I feel like he could grapplefuck Pettis. I know I would love to see him and Pettis fight no matter who takes it.

I can't see Pettis ever getting grapplefucked again. He has sick jits and he spent three rounds trying to catch Guida, lost that "fight" and admitted he'd made a huge mistake. I think if he was on bottom and couldn't catch a sub, he'd eventually just focus on getting back to his feet these days. Phone Post

It was around about here you started to go full retard. Phone Post 3.0

MMA Lives Here - 
B_Goetz - I don't even know how Pettis in in the discussion. A title shot for beating Cerrone, Lauzon, and a split over Jeremy Stephens?

Yeah I mean, he beat the champ but that's neither here nor there Phone Post

Exactly. Narrowly beating the current champion 2.5 years ago is neither here nor there. Since then he was removed from title contention by Clay Guida. He hasn't done anything to earn a title shot since then.

B_Goetz - 
MMA Lives Here - 
B_Goetz - I don't even know how Pettis in in the discussion. A title shot for beating Cerrone, Lauzon, and a split over Jeremy Stephens?

Yeah I mean, he beat the champ but that's neither here nor there Phone Post

Exactly. Narrowly beating the current champion 2.5 years ago is neither here nor there. Since then he was removed from title contention by Clay Guida. He hasn't done anything to earn a title shot since then.

But, but.. that kick was so cool, can't we just give him a shot for that, oh yeah, Guida took it ;)

Willy the Coyote - Pettis might be the most overrated fighter on this forum right now. Don't get me wrong, the guy is good, but it has been over two years since he beat an elite LW and he list to Guida in that time. Phone Post
I would say finishing cerrone like he did was pretty impressive. Also lauzon. Phone Post 3.0

I'd like to know in which area people think TJ will be exposed.

All his UFC losses were decisions.

His one lone stoppage outside the years ago was by armbar, and he's shown no vulnerability to submissions since. Phone Post 3.0

Willy the Coyote - 

Pettis might be the most overrated fighter on this forum right now. Don't get me wrong, the guy is good, but it has been over two years since he beat an elite LW and he list to Guida in that time. Phone Post

Im not a huge Pettis fan but in what world are Cerrone and Lauzon not elite LWs? Both are fringe top ten and will beat anyone who is not a serious contender. Pettis STARCHED both of them. Plus he is the only person to beat the champ in the last six years.

Grant deserves the shot but Pettis is close behind. No way you can be an MMA fan and not be impressed with Pettis.

All this fan bickering aside, TJ is correct in his assessment. What Pettis tried to do was B grade at best. Phone Post 3.0

You are correct TJ. Phone Post

MMA Lives Here - 

W-t-f

Come on now, we get it, you love Pettis and hate Grant for whatever reason, but to try and diminish his 5-0 streak at LW by saying he failed at WW is just retarded.

It took Frankie Edgar roughly 60 minutes of cage time to finally beat Maynard, and he was the only one to do so. It took TJ two minutes. You can't ignore that. I love both Pettis and TJ and I think they both have a good shot at becoming champ and I hope we get to see them fight down the line.

Also, I suppose Demian Maia is just a failed middleweight, now that he is dominating at welterweight, right?

RJJH -
MMA Lives Here - 

W-t-f

BJ Penn is also a failed WW....what's your point???

Grant beats Pettis and its a toss up with bendo.

Pettis beats Bj penn & tj grant. Phone Post

War TJ Grant and Nova Scotia rocks.

Classy as fuck.

Pettis made himself look like more of a dick by trying to take the spot and then not even being able to take it if they gave it to him.

RJJH - 
MMA Lives Here - 

W-t-f

A former WW champion is a "failed WW" now? Wow, this forum has really sunk.

Honor a contract by fighting? That's pretty silly to say seeing as hoe the medical staff wouldn't clear him to fight.

A fighter has to be cleared before each and every event. If the doctors won't clear him, then he doesn't fight regardless of whether or not he wants to fight. Phone Post

Ministry of Truth -
RJJH - 
MMA Lives Here - 

W-t-f

A former WW champion is a "failed WW" now? Wow, this forum has really sunk.

Came to say this as well Phone Post

Chaelismyhero -
Rudi - 
Chaelismyhero -
MMA Lives Here - 
Chaelismyhero - I like TJ a lot.

Him and Anthony should fight after Grants beats Benson.

I think TJ would go all beast mode on Pettis and tko him.

Bwaaaahahahahahahahaha

Thanks bro I needed that :D

Benson will beat Grant but Pettis especially would clown the fuck out of him Phone Post

Ill bump this thread after TJ beats Benson.

Benson is chinny. Edgar dropped him a couple of times.

TJ would maul Pettis. Well actually they would never fight, because Pettis cant stay healthy for more than 15 minutes.

Tj is cool but Pettis would tko him.. Phone Post

TJ has a jaw made out of fucking steel. He would grapple fuck the shit out of Anthony Pettis.

Remember the Guida fight?

Like I said earlier the fight probably wouldn't happen because Pettis would pull out like he always does. Nothing against Pettis, I just think if you sign a contract to fight you should honor it by fighting.

I think the fans deserve better than fighters coming out on one leg in a main event title fight. Phone Post

I think grant has better bjj than ben and pettis but he will struggle to ben down. I see Ben leg kicking him to death. But I could see grant subbing him. Phone Post