Grapplearts "I'm Out Of Town Sale"

I will be on vacation (Mexico!) from Dec 10th to 20th. Effective immediately all my videos and DVDs will be15% off.  Check out the instructional BJJ and submission grappling videos at www.grapplearts.com.

This sale comes with the understanding that purchased videos won't be shipped until I get back. I will ship everything out on the 21st and 22nd, and you should get your new DVDs early in the new year.

Hasta luego

P.S. If anyone ends up in La Manzanilla (one or two hours north of Manzanillo) during this time look for the good looking bald gringo and introduce yourself.  It'd be great to get some beach training in!

ttt

pick up the Butterfly-X-guard DVD. It's excellent!

www.greenwhaleproductions.com

"look for the good looking bald gringo"

Who are you taking with you Stephan?

:)

ttt

ttt

Mr. Kesting, when i order two or more dvds from your site i get 10% off. Do I also get an additional 15% off with this sale for a total of 25% off?

ttt

ttt

P.S. If anyone ends up in La Manzanilla (one or two hours north of Manzanillo) during this time look for the good looking bald gringo and introduce yourself. It'd be great to get some beach training in!

(As an attorney, I'd advise you to be more specific - - "Beach training . . . ????)

There are a few reviews of Mr. Kesting's videos on WhiteBelt.org. Check It.

www.whitebelt.org/stephan_kesting_kneebars1.html

www.whitebelt.org/stephan_kesting_sweeps1.html

www.whitebelt.org/stephan_kesting_omoplata1.html

Whitebelt has great reviews and hope to see more in the future

ttt

I just ordered the Yoga for grappling dvd as well. Can anyone tell me how you like it? I took some yoga classes and some of the stuff was good, but a lot of it wasnt. What do you guys think of this video?

I ordered the Yoga DVD as part of the kneebar/omoplata package. I never looked at it until this October when my back was hurting. I have never taken Yoga before so I can't compare, but it really helped my back problems and increased flexibility. I found some of it to be challenging, not sure if that is what I was supposed to feel or maybe I am just a wuss.

ttt for more yoga dvd reviews

Too good to pass up. I just ordered the butterfly/x-guard and omo plata DVDs. Ordering both saves an additional 10%. It came out to about $14 savings. Better hurry today's the last day.

Best BJJ review site on the net:

WhiteBelt.Org Kneebars Review

WhiteBelt.Org Sweeps Review

WhiteBelt.Org Omoplata Review

Thanks for the support guys.  I'm back in town and am trying to get caught up on shipping out all the orders.  I'm also all charged up to take my training up a notch.

Flipdid - yes the discounts were cumulative - the sale is over now but if you held off because you didn't know the answer then send me an email: stephan@grapplearts.com