GrappleMania 2 Superfights May1 NC

GrappleMania II is coming to Wake Forest, NC on May 1st. This will be a large no gi grappling tournament, featuring many different divsions for everyone to compete in, including kids, womens, teen, and adult divsions. The cost of this tournament will be 40.00 for anyone who pre registers so please pre register, It will be 60.00 the day of the event. There will also be a absolute divsions open to everyone who competes in the regular no gi divsions the cost of the absolute is free. The winner of the absolute will receive a 100.00 First place cash prize. Spectator price will be 10.00.  Also check for a update on GrappleManiaUSA.com for all the details and reg forms that will be up soon This event will also feature serval superfights which are in the works right now and also a Lightweight and Middleweight Invitational tournament. I still have some openings for these invitational tournaments, if intersted email me at Grapplemania@aol.com

Here's the current invite competitors.

LIGHTWEIGHT 160 and Under Invitational
David Camarillo Ralph Gracie Black Belt CA
Pedro Brandao Gracie Barra Black Belt TN
Danny Ives Team Bolo PA
David Jacobs Yamasaki Brown Belt W DC
Ryan Cliotta Ithaca Wrestling NY
Dennis Hayes Pedro Sauer Purple Belt VA
#7 Open
#8 Open

MiddleWeight 175-195 Invitational
Billy Dowey Royce Gracie Purple Belt Team Roc NC
Tim Dunlap Jorge Gurgel Purple Belt WV (Pending)
#3 Open
#4 Open
#5 Open
#6 Open
#7 Open
#8 Open

Superfights to Be Annouced Soon

Anyone Intersted in competing in these Please email me at GrappleMania@aol.com for consideration as they are sure to fill up fast, email me your info and bio. ALso email me for info on these including rules, and prize money.

ttt

ttt

It's Camarillo

ttt

ttt

ttt

Brad, need to add Diego's name to the lightweight

Carol

www.casca-grossa.com

For all your fight needs!

www.casca-grossa.com

ttt

ttt

Tim Dunlap is going to be there without question!!!

ttt

ttt

up