GRAPPLEMANIA SEATTLE!!!

GRAPPLEMANIA will be having its 1st event outside of NC in 2005. On Jan 29th Grapplemania heads to Shoreline WA just outside of Seattle in the beautiful Pacific NorthWest. This will be a gi and no gi event.

Sponsors of the event so far include BIZ, CASCA GROSSA, and STEINER WEAR

70 Different Divisions, Gi and No Gi for Men, Women, Seniors, and Kids
Weight Ins From 7:30 till 9:00 am on the Day of the Event
Event will Start at 10:00am Sharp!! Complete Schedule and Ring Assignments should be up soon.

We will be giving out medals to all the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place competitors. In addition ALL Kids competing will also receive a very nice certificate.

We are offering Pre Registration Prices up until the 24th of Jan, after that date you will have to pay the day of the event price. If you pay by the 24th you will also receive a free tournament t-shirt.All competitors are required to fill out a online form or mail a form in by the 24th regardless of when your paying. The reason for this we will have all tournament brackets completed before the event, this way the event will run easier and faster. Find out all the tournament registration information at http://www.grapplemaniausa.com

As Always are loyal and #1 Sponsor CASCA-GROSSA FIGHTWEAR will be assisting with the event. Casca Grossa is great and is one of the best if not the best fightwear company around for selection and customer service. Check out all there great products at http://www.casca-grossa.com

SteinerWear will be awarding a awesome Steiner Fight Wear prize package to the most outstanding grappler of the day in the no gi divisons. Check out there website they have some awesome fightgear http://www.steinerwear.com

BIZ is also sponsoring 8 man 180 and Under Pro Division at the event!! $500.00 Cash Prize to the winner. BIZ is unbelievable they have jumped on board to help out Grapplemania , this company is sponsoring events all over the country, so please support them back. Go out and Buy a Box of BIZ!! If interested in competing in this Pro Division send resumes to grapplemania@aol.com

1 VACANT

2 VACANT

3 VACANT

4 VACANT

5 VACANT

6 VACANT

7 VACANT

8 VACANT

We may also add a Superfight or 2 at the event. If anyone knows any good matchups in the area or have any suggustions please let us know.

More Details to come please check out http://www.grapplemaniausa.com for the most up to date information!!

Thanks for the Post guys, i am very excitied about this event. Deffiantly gonna make it up to Vancouver to do some training at Coccoon Athletics while i'm up in Seattle.

Brad

Whats the age minimum for the Seniors Division?

I can't find that information on the site.

WILEY

TTTa

Wiley the age for seniors starts at 35 just added that info to the website. Thanks for pointing that out to me. I knew i had left something off the website. Where do you train at Wiley?

Thanks Brad

ttt for Grapplemania

ttt for Grapplemania

ttt

Got some bad links in the nav on the site-if an html doc is named in all caps, then the link should be too...depending on how the server handles things that is, but on your site, the they should be consistent.

-km

Thanks KM, they should be fixed sometime today or tommorrow.

Brad

Will check it out for sure. Brad, are you partnering with a Seattle school for logistics, etc?

JazzFan thanks for the support. Cocoon Athletics and BJJ Seattle, are helping me out alot. Of course all help is welcomed without these guys the tournament wouldn't be posible. Where do you train at? Seattle?

Brad

TTT for supporting the NorthWest MMA/Grappling Community!

XP-Magus

If you like mma.......then check out www.rumbleinthering.com

This northwest event is happening Very,Very Soon!

TTT

Brad,

Yup training in Seattle. Won't be able to compete but will let everyone know about it. Good luck and see you then.

ttt for Grapplemania

ttt for grapplemania
brad-great job on this. let me know if there is anything you need.

everyone at seattle bjj (gracie barra team) (www.bjjseattle.com)
will be attending.

what's up tim?

cindy

Good luck Brad and Thnx for your help at our tournament, as always we will sponsor your event.

JJ

Who is sanctioning this event?

TTT.... I'll be there if I can!