GRAPPLEMANIA SEATTLE!!!

From the website it looks like there's maybe an absolute division that anyone can compete in---in addition to their normal division (like if I'm an intermediate heavyweight I can also compete in the absolute). Is that accurate,or am I misreading?

Also, what are the weight divisions over 200 lbs?

Thanks!

Tulkas first of all thanks for your interest in the event.

There is a Pro division but as of right now no absolute division open for regular competitors. The Pro is by invitation only.

Heavy Divisions Include the Following

195 to 215 IS Heavyweight
216 and Up is SuperHeavy

Thanks Brad
TTT for the Pacific Northwest and Grapplemania

ttt

Thanx for the support JJ ,i appreciate everything you have did for me and Grapplemania. Just as you have done for me, i will support all your events and always be there for Casca Grossa, my #1 Sponsor.

TTT for Grapplemania and Casca Grossa

ttt

TTT

ttt

ttt

ttt for the Pacific NorthWest!!!

ttt

Brad,
Please e-mail me at krazymike@thefightgame.tv

I would Love to cover your event. Shoot me an e-mail with a contact number and we can talk about it.

Thanks,

Krazy Mike NHB/MMA Photographer/Writer

KrazyMike you got mail.

Brad

Brad,
You got mail back call me

ttt for Grapplemania

TTT

GrappleMania,

Are you affiliated with Rodrigo Lopes's academy? I think this is great that you are throwing this event in Seattle. There aren't too many quality grappling tourneys in the Seattle area.

Bjj4lifeisback

I am not affilated with BJJSEATTLE, but the school has been a great help in getting this event off the ground. Also Coccoon Athletics in Vancouver have been awesome. Both schools have supported my efforts from the beginning. I thought Seattle would be a good location for a tournament Jiu Jitsu has a strong presence in the Pacific Northwest. I will also be having serval more grappling events thru out the year, most will be in places , that have a lack of events. This way it will give people a opportunity to compete without having to drive 10 hours. Do you train in the area? Thanks for the support

Brad

up

ttt

TTT