Grapplers Nutrition Sale

There is alot of talk about our book and many of you have asked why we dont offer a sale to the TUF, well here it is...

We are running a TUF sale on our Grapplers Guide to Sports Nutrition Ebook starting today. This sale will run till the month and then its gone. So for those of you who were waiting to get a copy now is the time to get it.

The sale cost is $15.00 (retails for 29.99)

Here is the TUF link... http://www.1shoppingcart.com/app/javanof.asp?MerchantID=52838&ProductID=3162086

Mike

www.grapplersgym.com

www.grapplersnutrition.com

ttt

$15 is an unbelievable deal for this book. Even if you are the cheapest bastard in the world, if you want to learn a few things about how to eat right, this is your chance. The info in this book is the of the highest quality.

-doug-

PS to Mike,

Can you drop me a line at mmaconditioning@yahoo.com?

thanks

Great book!!!

Doug,

you got mail.

Mike

Right back atcha

-doug-

Damn Mike! I waited and waited and just ordered the book 3 days ago!

BC,

Sorry Bro, TUF needed this and to thank them for all their support I wanted to offer this sale. Like I said its good till the 31th then its back to the normal price. This price is also only good to those on this site and no where else...

Mike

Cool. Just bought it. Will be reading it as soon as I get home from work

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

Finished it yesterday. Good book with some helpfull advice

Glad you enjoyed it...

Mike

hm...still haven't recieved mine.

"We are running a TUF sale on our Grapplers Guide to Sports Nutrition Ebook starting today"

Ebook? Is it a hard copy or an ebook in pdf format?

Would this info be useful to a non grappler , say a striker(boxing) or general fitness?

Thanx

Big Cracker,

send me an email and I will send it right over to you...

Mike

the book is an ebook in pdf format...and yes its great for everyone