Grapplers Quest question

So have decided to compete in my 1st Grappling Tourny in about 5 years and had a few questions.

1. Who is competing in the GQ in Cali on Oct 10th?
2. Anyone have any idea who is in the 160-169 advanced
division?
3. Anyone have a direct link to past event results (West
coast)

I know there is info on the site, looking for more specifics.

Thanks

Hope to see some of you guys there!

ttt

You will lose and your rubber guard will get melted and reformed like your opponent is running an injection mold machine..

That's all you need to know, man candy.

Good luck, dude.

TrainBJJ - You will lose and your rubber guard will get melted and reformed like your opponent is running an injection mold machine..

That's all you need to know, man candy.

Always a pleasure.

Chambers, if you compete at 180 you will be in my division!

oh wait, if it's day before weigh ins i can make 170

It's on Chambers!!!

:)

Im thinking 169- maybe 159, not sure yet.

which ever weight you do, be sure and enter the advanced open weight, its a lot of fun because you never know who you will go against

it might be some little guy who just got his purple belt or it might be jeff monson

elgringo - which ever weight you do, be sure and enter the advanced open weight, its a lot of fun because you never know who you will go against

it might be some little guy who just got his purple belt or it might be jeff monson

Ahhh didnt think about that.

Im gonna put in a call and see where I should go. Not sure if they have a pro division or what, just want to compete against the best guys.

What does Bill Cooper and weight?

Cooper? Oh boy u aint ready for that yet freng. Might wanna start off in the non pro division after we all saw the B-quik NAGA footage.

Chambers, the advanced division is the highest one. If Cooper enters GQ LA, he will be in Advanced 159lbs or 169lbs.

the only "pro" division is the open weight advanced, it can be considered pro because there is a cash prize for winning it

i would think the only division you could do is advanced

doing intermediate would be sandbagging lol

elgringo - Chambers, the advanced division is the highest one. If Cooper enters GQ LA, he will be in Advanced 159lbs or 169lbs.

the only "pro" division is the open weight advanced, it can be considered pro because there is a cash prize for winning it

i would think the only division you could do is advanced

doing intermediate would be sandbagging lol

lol, I wasn't thinking of doing intermediate.

Coopers that light? I thought he was bigger.

ttt for Chambers