4. Submissions
5. How to use your opponents strength against them
6. How to get out from the bottom

Contact John Graybeal
john@robsonmoura.com
Reserve your spot today!
$55 per person

Coming soon. my how to get smashed dvd cost $20

I will go into all postions and concepts on how you let the big guys totally kick your ass. I hate to let you in on these secret moves!!!

John tell jared i will give him one for free. Since he likes to pick on little guys.

TTT for robson one of the best bjj guys on the planet

Sounds awesome!!

Sounds cool. Everybody is the small guy sometimes.

^ lol that needs to be a tshirt

Any plans to film the seminar? I'd definitely pick up a DVD of this...

I am sure that the contract with his instructional producers won't allow him to film any DVDs outside of WMA.

Dont let JW fool you! He likes picking on people too! :) My knee still hurts since the last time we rolled!

Im gonna try to come down there next tues with Mark so hope you will be around :)

How about "how to beat up littler guys" since our instructor is a buck 60 and beats us all up? :-)

I have asked Robson if we can? Not sure it if it OK? But!

We MAY be broadcasting in via the internet MAY! We are trying to work it out and see if we can pull off the band width?

You guys interested?

John

John Graybeal - I have asked Robson if we can? Not sure it if it OK? But!

We MAY be broadcasting in via the internet MAY! We are trying to work it out and see if we can pull off the band width?

You guys interested?

John

yes

shit yeah i'm interested.

mchapman - I am sure that the contract with his instructional producers won't allow him to film any DVDs outside of WMA.

Really? Where do you get that idea? Similar situation with Cobrinha?

Just curious.

I should have said "pretty sure" instead of "sure", but I would think that an astute producer would set the terms of a contract to not allow the artist to release competing instructional DVDs out within a certain time frame (5 years or so).

I will be there. And my knee is slowly feeling better. So maybe next time we roll our knees will be 50/50. oh and before anyone steals it.

JW Wrights 50/50 Gaurd for the Street. Release party will be very soon! I will show how to sweep from the 50/50 postion in the street or alley and easily finsh your opponent with your glock or shiv..depending on what side of the fence ur on.

^ See you in court!

Wow what a great concept for a seminar ! I wish he would do one of those when he returns to New Orleans

Robson is amazing...Jesus, you'd have to be friggon mentally impaired if you're within driving distance and don't attend!

TIMMY...

ttt

ttt