Grappling Shorts?

Hey learned brothers, I have plenty of Sprawl Shorts, but I am looking for something different in a new pair of shorts. Primarily used for grappling, but maybe wear them during the summer as well. Any suggestions? I am currently looking at the Nogi (Brennan) and some of the Forty Thieves shorts. Anyone have any input on these? Thanks in advance.

nogi shorts are great, drawstrings and all..very comfortable...no split seam, but enough leg room to not need it....and u can wear them out in the summer too..

i don't have any Forty Thieves, but i know that they have no drawstring to tie them tighter...so for me that would be a no go...

Mike...our new shorts that will be available at the end of March will have a
few new features:

internal drawstring, large internal pocket, lycra gusset, loose hip flexor.
available in white/grey, tan/brown, silver/charcoal plaid, split sides,
coordinating binding.

Ohmy23...yes we realize the need for the drawstring so we have added
them to the new shorts.

Good to know. I will definitely keep Forty Theives in mind for the future, but no drawstrings isn't too practical. The designs are very nice though. Anyone else have any other brands to recommend? I looked at the nogi site and couldn't get to the checkout. No errors, but would not go forward after I hit continue. I emailed them, but so far no response.

www.budovideos.com

Budovideos is excellent, however, I they do not have the same sale on T-Shirts that the Main Nogi page has. Otherwise, I would have purchased from Budovidoes by now. Any more imput on good shorts?

Mr. Brennan was kind enough to email regarding his nogi shorts. I ordered a pair of the echo nogi shorts. I really like the look. I will post a review when I get them. Thank you to Mr. Brennan for the help.

In case you need to advertise your rank w/ no gi...the Ouano belt shorts

the new shorts now have:

-100% brushed microfiber
-Internal drawsting
-velcro closure
-Internal pocket ideal for mouth piece
-Split side seam
-lycra flex panel

I love my nogi shorts. I have tried a few different brands, and nogi are my favorites.

I just got some of the New Sprawl V-Flex fight shorts and I ordered my waist size; but, they were hugh. How do you order Sprawls? One size down? Two sizes down? Or do they fit according to size usually?

Mike Yelsik: take a look at ISAMI-Reversal RVDDW grappling & MMA shorts at www.ChokeSports.com. This is the brand that most Japanese pros wear, though it's not so well known internationally yet. High quality items with very cool designs. The latest model comes with a real belt stitched to the waist.

Wow - ISAMI-Reversal RVDDW at $84 + $15 shipping? 

That is expensive if correct

"Mike Yelsik: take a look at ISAMI-Reversal RVDDW grappling & MMA shorts at www.ChokeSports.com. This is the brand that most Japanese pros wear, though it's not so well known internationally yet. High quality items with very cool designs. The latest model comes with a real belt stitched to the waist."

JP - I have to disagree with your comment regarding reversal's 'quality' for their shorts. I was at their store in Tokyo two weeks ago and had the chance to look at their shorts. They use very stiff material on their shorts and they have this cheap lycra like esastic on the inside of a lot of their shorts. Reversal shorts are average.

Sprawl in my opinion is the best on the market right now.

How many shorts do you need? I find it funny with guys that try to be fashionable in the gym.

Sprawl - V flex - one size down.

OTM shorts. they are fight shorts but cut like a board short. they have a pocket. and its OTM. not some wanna be fighter brand.

www.fortythievesclothing.com

....end of story.