Grappling Tournament: Waltham, MA

Boston Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu is putting on a grappling tournament this weekend (Sunday, October 10th) at Brandeis university in Waltham, MA.

Information on the tournament can be found Here.

I think the Pre-Register form is broken, so I wouldnt even bother with trying it.

2nd East Coast Brazilian

Jiu-Jitsu Championships

Sunday, October 10th, 2004

Gosman Athletic Center

415 South Street

Waltham, MA 02453

Weigh-ins are at 9, tournament starts at 10. Its 60 bucks, and it allows you to do both gi and no gi if you would like.

ttt

wow, I totally wish I hadn't heard about this so last minute. bummer for me.

I'd love to go, it's not too far from home for me. I'll see about getting the time off from work...

You work on Sunday?

I wish this would have been posted a long time ago. I hate driving to NJ and CT. all the time to compete and wish their were more tournaments in MA. Everyone please post your local tourney's as soon as possable.

Posted 9/1, hope to see you guys there

Save the date - Oct. 23. We will be having a BJJ tournament up here at the University of Vermont. Affordable - 35$US to compete with guaranteed two fights in your division (unless there are only two people). We are running the tournament judo style with a repechage division. We are hoping to see some many competitors from Vermont, NH, Canada, Maine and Mass. More information to come...

Click on www.uvmbjj.com for more details

ttt

This Saturday!

Top, see you tomorrow at UVM!