Grappling Tourney by Budweiser

Hey Joe I am hopeing to get some guys together and support you and your well run tournament. I sent you an e-mail a while back if you get time give me a call i have tried you number but it seems to be the wrong one. Hope to hear from you.
Bryan www.ctabjj.com

ttt

ttt

yeah, those girls did a hell of a job of drinking all the beer... and a pretty good job of rubbing my shoulders between my fights too... MUAHAHAHA... hope theyre back again this year

Bryan you can call me at 704-938-8113 or email at jiujitsujoe@hotmail.com; I did't get your email.

Joe

ttt

ttt

ttt

Joe I sent you an e-mail tonight let me know if you get it if not i will try and give you a call.
Bryan

ttt
you have mail Bryan

ttt

ttt

ttt

Yea Langley they sent alot of girls, they are back in this year as well. ;-)

Hope to see you all there!

Joe Hurst

ttt

JD, how did you get dale earnhardt jr to help out w/ your first tourney? does he practice bjj?? i'm not a fan of nascar but, if he's helping out then, he's pretty damn cool.

i think it's great that you have a big sponsor like budweiser!

keep up the good work!

TTT

Jr. is a friend of mine and I was introduced to him through a student of mine that was his life long friend.

Jr. Sponsored me to compete in the Mundials and helped in many ways.

I showed him a few moves in his living room but that is about it.

If it were not for Dale Jr. Budweiser would have never got involved in this sport and we are lucky and ALL should come together to make sure it grows to where there involvements continue to increase.

Thanks

Joe Hurst

ttt

joe, any early commitments for the pro division? i know last year you had jeff monsoon(sp?)... planning on having anybody like that this year? also, any plans for a superfight like at the dale jr?

ttt

joe, just read the thread about your sister and what happened on halloween... SO sorry to hear that man!