Graveyard/Overnight shift? How you do it?

I think you be lovin the change Floppy! You used to have sad eyes.

2 Likes

Day time soup kitchen seems like there’s more potential for shenanigans. Make sure you keep that spinning roundhouse kick prepped and ready to rock.

2 Likes

You are n ot supposed to make eye contact bro

2 Likes

You better not be sassing big cheddar.

You know he had to register his hands as weapons right?

1 Like

I haven’t even taken any pics since this schedule. Lol, that means my eyes are likely looking much sadder right now.

I am well aware of his accolades yes.

RGM?

St. Vincent off Wilson and 9th.

1 Like

You used to be so happy. Then you did that landscaping job with Emilio. And after that straight into graveyard security for homeless junkies.

Its like the world has beaten you down and stole the spark I used to see.

The Rock Reaction GIF

I havent seen you this beaten down since Robert Horry drained that 3.

That fucking Emilio.

Floppy I just want you to know that not all latinos are mean bullies like Emilio, he was just jealous of you being 6 foot tall and white.

Those things he said to you and did or did not do to you are not representative of La Raza. We hate homosexualism and all faggotry… like for realz.

I hope the light comesback to your eyes Floppy

Our fren @Dangerousdoug might have some advise on gaining back your machismo Floppy,

Also don’t take any Kratom if he prescribes it.

1 Like

I hope u bumb into Emilio randomly…for shits and giggles…lol

1 Like

WHY YOU NO GOOD SLIMY SONOVA!!..

Im envisioning Emilio becoming homeless and having to stay at the shelter while Floppy makes his life a living hell.

1 Like

If I do I will apologize for being an asshole and then make passive aggressive low key racist comments to him.

1 Like

“Emilio!!! What did I tell you about making your bed?!? I’m supposed to be able to bounce a quarter off it!!”

2 Likes

“I’m so sorry Emilio…its just the 1st day somebody shit menudo all over the Porta pottie…it looked like Selenas murder scene up in there…I could never get over it…wasn’t my fault…anyway…I apologize”

1 Like

“If you weren’t high on cocaine every day maybe I could’ve understood you a little better.”

1 Like