Gray Maynard celebrating with Aldo

Did you see Gray wearing a Flamengo Jersey?? He was ringside and Aldo reached for him when he was celebrating with Luis Dorea and tge other coaches Phone Post

In for the gif Phone Post

In Phone Post

. Phone Post

Gray helped Aldo out during training camp.

Gray went down to Brazil to train with Aldo.

Aldo no doubt took him to the best brothels.

Best friends forever now.

ttt for gif

Ttt Phone Post

bff

mrantistupiditay - I seriously doubt that about brothels. Have you ever met Gray? There's nothing fake about the guy. He really is that nice a guy.

Doesn't mean he would turn down some Brazilian ass! Phone Post

mrantistupiditay - I seriously doubt that about brothels. Have you ever met Gray? There's nothing fake about the guy. He really is that nice a guy.

Yeah hes so nice but he still enjoys pussy. Phone Post

Actually, it's cool seeing two dudes at their level becoming buddies. I'm usually cynical as hell, so it's nice to see. Phone Post

mrantistupiditay - All seriousness, I'd be very surprised if he's the type of dude for pay-to-hump.

You have to have something deeply wrong with you to actually go through with paying for sex.

Yes, perv, this means you.

You can't be serious. Phone Post

mrantistupiditay - I seriously doubt that about brothels. Have you ever met Gray? There's nothing fake about the guy. He really is that nice a guy.

How does going to a brothel make you fake?

I don't think going to a brothel makes you fake, I think it makes you a fucking loser.

Gray gets more pussy thrown at him than he prob likes. The dude is a popular UFC fighter paying for puss is not an option.

elgringo - Gray went down to Brazil to train with Aldo.

Aldo no doubt took him to the best brothels.

Best friends forever now.

Don't know about Gray, but heard from agood Brazilian friend that Aldo is 100% faithful to his wife.

Never actually been a Gray fan but glad for him. Training with Aldo is just what his style needs.