Great Condition Fuji Gi Blue For Sale

Hi guys,

I am selling my A3 Blue Fuji Complete Gi. I have worn it about 5 times. Gi is Excellent. It could be yours for $50.

Thanks

BFH

I'm interested but have a couple questions. Has it been dried? What is your height/weight and how does it fit you?

www.ryan_that@yahoo.com

Colt Seavers - Only $30 more to get a brand new one that didn't have your sweaty balls in them. Hmmmm, let me think...

I think that's a great deal. For the extra $30 for retail you can go pick up some ripstop pants from jitsugi or killer bee.

A few wears is nothing compared to the overall number of wears you'll get out of a solid gi like a Fuji. But the discount is solid at around 40% for the number of times the gi has been used.

Colt Seavers - 
LetsTalkItOut -
Colt Seavers - Only $30 more to get a brand new one that didn't have your sweaty balls in them. Hmmmm, let me think...

I think that's a great deal. For the extra $30 for retail you can go pick up some ripstop pants from jitsugi or killer bee.

A few wears is nothing compared to the overall number of wears you'll get out of a solid gi like a Fuji. But the discount is solid at around 40% for the number of times the gi has been used.

Why would I pay the extra $30 for a new pants and a used top when I could get a brand new Fuji? Your logic is poo-poo.

It's a complete gi for $50 and a Fuji at that. For a bit more you can get a new GTMA which is a shit gi compared to Fuji.

Did you have any ring worm or imp in that there gi?

Colt Seavers - 
LetsTalkItOut - 
Colt Seavers - 
LetsTalkItOut -
Colt Seavers - Only $30 more to get a brand new one that didn't have your sweaty balls in them. Hmmmm, let me think...

Why would I pay the extra $30 for a new pants and a used top when I could get a brand new Fuji? Your logic is poo-poo.

It's a complete gi for $50 and a Fuji at that. For a bit more you can get a new GTMA which is a shit gi compared to Fuji.

I think it would be awesome if you died.

I accept your apology?

Colt Seavers - 
LetsTalkItOut - 
Colt Seavers - 
LetsTalkItOut -

I think it would be awesome if you died.

way to make a complete ass of yourself in public.