Great Day For Irish MMA

Every Irish fighter won. Conor did what he told the world he would. Cathal put on a show. 3 stars of the future won big and 9,000 people sounded like a stadium full of people.

Finally, some passion in the UFC.

Thank you Dublin. Phone Post 3.0

A positive Irish post from Lupo !! I've seen it all Phone Post 3.0

Lupo is Irish, he is proud of his countrymen.

Kavanaugh is making monsters.

Conor should have been on television on every country in the world. Zuffa has their next Chuck/Lesnar Phone Post 3.0

Bobby Lupo - Kavanaugh is making monsters.

Conor should have been on television on every country in the world. Zuffa has their next Chuck/Lesnar Phone Post 3.0
What is Johns team now? 6/7-0? Man is a great coach who actually gives great advice between rounds. Phone Post 3.0

Trained with John in the past. Can vouch on how good he is. Great attention to detail. Godfather of Irish MMA moniker is well earned.

Never break character Bobby! Seriously though, a night ti be proud of Phone Post 3.0

Jesus KO'd stayrad - Lupo is American/ Irish? Phone Post 3.0
Redheaded spud munchin Irishman Phone Post 3.0

Love this country and how we get behind our people!! Wotta night!!

WAR THE IRISH!! Phone Post 3.0

I live in America. Shhhhhhhh Phone Post 3.0

Dublin_Huntington -
Redheaded spud munchin Irishman Phone Post 3.0
It's Wayne Rooney ginge. Under the right lighting I can pass for human. Phone Post 3.0

The crowd makes the show.

Nice one Lupo! After all these years we finally showed the world were serious about mma!
I was at the event and it was the most electrifying event i've ever been to!
Apparently the noise level was 111 decibels or something like that, which is the loudest sound every recorded in the o2 arena! Bananas!

I gotta say, the crowd helped those wins like i've never witnessed before in my life!
You could see Pendrads motivation to come back and not give up every time the crowd erupted!

Absolutely incredible night, couldn't feel prouder!

Bobby Lupo - Every Irish fighter won. Conor did what he told the world he would. Cathal put on a show. 3 stars of the future won big and 9,000 people sounded like a stadium full of people.

Kavanagh is the Irish Greg Jackson Phone Post 3.0

irishgracie -
Bobby Lupo - Every Irish fighter won. Conor did what he told the world he would. Cathal put on a show. 3 stars of the future won big and 9,000 people sounded like a stadium full of people.

Kavanagh is the Irish Greg Jackson Phone Post 3.0
Kavanaugh beats Jackson in a fight 11 times out of 10 Phone Post 3.0