Great donk in viral beach brawl video

Great donk right there towards the end of the video here. Cheers.

3 Likes

Brawl? That was barely a fight.

Stop focusing on the males in the video then profit.

Some nice white ass in that video

2 Likes

I’ve seen people get stomped the fuck out a couple times at parties growing up. I just back away slowly when that happens. Pretty fucked up but they usually deserved it. The brawl in the video was weak.

2 Likes

That ass was average and the fight was terrible

1 Like

I appreciated it.

Jesus christ, man buns are really taking off

A lot of guys are focused way too hard on the dudes in that video. Forget the fight, forget the dudes hairstyles and appreciate the cakes you see there and imagine them in your face. Cod dudes.

1 Like

That chick was fat. The average age here must be 55 lol. You’re average guy in his 20’s wouldn’t be excited by that ass. I’m 43 and I’d definitely hit it, but I wasn’t impressed at all.

1 Like

You gotta see it moving and jiggling to really appreciate it IMO. Still a nice bubble butt. Regardless, you’re telling me if that ass is spread open in front of your face, youre not going to do anything???!?

1 Like

I clearly said I’d hit it. Just funny that on this forum, with all the hot internet chicks, that this ass can cause a commotion lol

2 Likes

If you dont appreciate that ass, than you don’t appreciate ass. Or maybe you prefer the boy butt.

Lol maybe. Post yours

1 Like

Haha u serious? I did that once on craigslist male for male and talked to fags as a joke and I broke the internet. No joke. I have better ass than most women.

1 Like

Lmao no, I’ll pass. But I believe you.

Good thinkin. Wouldnt want to turn you into a fag. I do squats a lot. Good genetics too I reckon. Cheers.

1 Like

Think about this, you made a thread about some fat, nasty, pale white, pig on an mma forum and are mad that people are more interested in the fight?

I don’t understand the world anymore. I personally thought the most intriguing thing was all the man buns

umm move?

1 Like

Im not mad, just surprised at the amount of homosexuality here.