Great fight! Frankie clearly won!!!!

He has the heart of a champion and better get to fight "ShowTime" next and not have to rematch Maynard.

Edgar got on cruise control with his pitter pat boxing. kid has alot of heart but no power........

Not saying he shouldn't fight at 155, but he should also compete at 145, I really want to see how he'd do.

I like Frankie... but not sure how he won that fight.

Maynard crushed him in Round 1 (i.e .10-7) and I had Maynard winning:  1, 3, 5

lmao at the gif

Monsters Ball - <a href="http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=4373"&gt;&lt;img src= "http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/0a13717016c76416cdb986267fd5866e.gif" border="0" alt="Animated Gifs" /> </a>

Haha WTF!

I'm a fan of Edgar but a draw was the best he could hope for before the decision.

Frankie needed to win the 5th for a draw

Maynard was beat to the punch and takedown 2 thru 5. Winning 1 round of 5 isn't a draw

XChoke - Maynard was beat to the punch and takedown 2 thru 5. Winning 1 round of 5 isn't a draw

+1000

Some people I honestly think want Frankie to lose so they'll jump on anything they can lol.

bj clearly won the 1st 1.

i await the gray won under pride rules threads

RickMartelsArrogance - You're seriously delusional.

Frankie got beat.  Soundly.

Gray had him tumbling and cartwheeling more than Brock Lesnar.<br type="_moz" />

Soundly my a-hole.

Their was no clear winner.. Hence the draw Phone Post

DRAW

I saw a draw.

Great comeback from Edger

How was it a draw? 

Frankie stuffed his takedowns and landed more punches...Heck, he even landed 3 punch combos...Not an easy thing to do in MMA. Frankie was also the aggressor through out rounds 2,3,4, and 5.

Maynard gassed in round 1 and on...His boring ass kept shooting in for takedowns he couldn't get and when he did get one Frankie was working sub's before getting back to his feet.

Frankie won rounds 2 through 5....The kid was ko'd and rocked repeatedly in the 1st round, yet he kept fighting on. He even landed some punches while rocked. He is the champ and deserved the W for his comeback performance.

P.S.

I didn't have a dog in this fight and wasn't expecting much, but Edger's heart and skill impressed me enough to truly believe he is the #1 LW in the UFC.

RickMartelsArrogance - You're seriously delusional.

Frankie got beat.  Soundly.

Gray had him tumbling and cartwheeling more than Brock Lesnar.

Too bad facts, like stats on BOTH fight stats get in the way of your delusion. If you give the fighter with less takedowns and less strikes the win you are borderline down syndrome. Hopefully, you don't breed. 

Frankie DID NOT land more than Gray. but yet another case where the round system divided the fight such that the guy landing less seemed to land more.

HexRei - Frankie DID NOT land more than Gray. but yet another case where the round system divided the fight such that the guy landing less seemed to land more.

Wat?

HexRei - Frankie DID NOT land more than Gray. but yet another case where the round system divided the fight such that the guy landing less seemed to land more.
Dude, both fight stat sites DO THE MATH FOR YOU. How do you fuck that up? 

XChoke - Maynard was beat to the punch and takedown 2 thru 5. Winning 1 round of 5 isn't a draw

This and how about that crazy ass slam!!

Dude - fight stats (if you need them..) clearly show Frankie much more, not all that close. Get over it.

tbi0904 - Fight was a draw. I scored it Edgar:2,4,5...10-8 for Maynard in the first (he also won round 3). Good fight, much better than I expected it to be.

I just re-watched the fight...You're wrong...