Great loft but worth $625k?

I wonder how cold it gets. That is a lot of windows and I am imagine a Detroit winter would make things difficult. Phone Post 3.0

Mark1 - That is in corktown.

My wife and I thought about making a bid on a place in there.

Mark Phone Post 3.0

What the f*ck?!

...you're married?

Cookie Monster - I wonder how cold it gets. That is a lot of windows and I am imagine a Detroit winter would make things difficult. Phone Post 3.0
All the windows were replaced and updated.

You'd have a tougher time keeping it cool in the summer because of the sunlight.

Mark Phone Post 3.0

that's an awesome place, It's worth it.

I would have built a 3.5ft. mini ramp in there so I could skate all the time. 

Add a zero to the price and it would still be worth it in Austin, TX. Phone Post 3.0

-FC- - Any pictures of the outside? Phone Post 3.0

Having a urinal in the bathroom alone makes it worth 625K

Fuck living anywhere without acreage Phone Post 3.0

Card -

In Detroit?

Corktown is a historic district located just west of Downtown Detroit, Michigan. It is the oldest extant neighborhood in the city. The current boundaries of the district include I-75 to the north, the Lodge Freeway to the east, Bagley and Porter streets to the south, and Rosa Parks Boulevard (12th Street) to the west.The neighborhood was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1978. The Corktown Historic District is largely residential, although some commercial properties along Michigan Avenue are included in the district. The residential section is listed on the National Register of Historic Places and is designated as a City of Detroit Historic District. The neighborhood contains many newer homes and retains some original Irish businesses

That's a pretty sweet place, having a urinal would be fuckin awesome. Phone Post 3.0

Lancifer - Add a zero to the price and it would still be worth it in Austin, TX. Phone Post 3.0
Or most major US cities. Phone Post 3.0

1800champagne - Fuck living anywhere without acreage Phone Post 3.0

Yee haw.

myersei -
Lancifer - Add a zero to the price and it would still be worth it in Austin, TX. Phone Post 3.0
Or most major US cities. Phone Post 3.0

most but not this one

A half million dollars and your toilet paper sits in the window and the garage looks like it's in decay??

I'll pass, I'd rather have a mini mansion by the beach in FL for that price.

FoLahey - If you don't think that's worth the money then you don't get out much Phone Post 3.0

Not much. Just work and home.  But I work here!

I have half the amount of space for five times the price.  In Brooklyn.

Absolutely worth 625k.  That's about $100/square foot.  It's about 6x that here.

kanotoa - Be worth it in San Francisco Phone Post 3.0

It'd also cost 4.5 million in San Francisco :/

AlphaSlap -

My God those floors!

That would be worth about $11M in NYC (I have a client who just plunked down $6.25M for 3300 sq ft on the East Side)

yeah i love hardwood floors.