Great moment in MMA.tv history: the ULTRA DICKTUCK

years ago, seafood ross made a thread disparaging bruce lee pretty bad. people came on and discussed and all seafood could do was call people names. even people on his "side" of the argument. he disgraced himself completely to the point where people actively wanted to go to his school and beat his little fat old man ass.

enter phatboy.

phatboy and ross went back and forth with ross threating all kinds of inane shit that rolly polly could never pull off. phatboy had it and accepted ross' challenge to fight. ross talked mad shit over 400 posts, only to ask around and realize phatboy was no joke, was local, and was going to beat his doughboy ass.

dicktuck.

ross immediately pulled the "taking the high road" card and turned into the biggest, wettest softest pussy anyone ever saw. he backpeddled, begged and pleaded. he got roasted for weeks until kirik asked people to lay off.

ttt for phatboy and one of the greatest moments in mma.tv history.

1 Like

Shiloh - turned into the biggest, wettest softest pussy anyone ever saw.

LOL

i would totally love to get taught how to (point)fight from a winner like that

Shiloh should get the job as official OG/UG historian. He remembers everything, and is able to recount it with a certain flair.

tjmitch - Shiloh should get the job as official OG/UG historian. He remembers everything, and is able to recount it with a certain flair.

Anyone have a video of the boxing match between Ron Krull and Josh Neer?

biggest, wettest softest pussy anyone ever saw

I remember that, it was excellent.

Seafood Ross never learned to tone down his rhetoric. Reminds me of the time that he started yelling at people about the Iranian UFC being "fake" because "The Iranian San Da Team" told him they hadn't heard of it. Of course, then Dehghani posted video of the IUFC shows and pictures of himself wearing the shirt Quik sent. LOL.

The memory of that thread puts a smile on my face... Where is phatboy, haven't seen him lately?

ttt

i dont remember phatboy ever punking anyone... I remember he used to be into breaking and graphiti or some shit...he was like a washed up run dmc fan....plus he would whine and cry on here about his drug addict brother.

^ Hi Ross!

Does anyone still have the pictures of Sifu Ross "working" the heavybag?

ahhhhh the memories

Shiloh- several more pics for your viewing pleasure here:  http://www.angelfire.com/sd2/kingofsanda/miscphoto.html

i totally remembered that. Ross did a complete uturn.

lol good times

Brian Madigan vs. David Ross

Brian Madigan suplexes David Ross in the 2000 San Shou Nationals.

Brian Madigan throws David Ross of the Lei Tai in the 2000 San Shou Nationals.

Brian Madigan is declared winner vs. David Ross in the 2000 San Shou Nationals. Ross is not able to stand up for the announcement.

David Ross after the fight in which he was KTFOed by Brian Madigan at the 2000 San Shou Nationals.

Tank Top from New York Kung Fu and Kickboxing that Ross was wearing in fight with Madigan.