Great moment in MMA.tv history: the ULTRA DICKTUCK

TTT

I can't believe that Ross would get in the ring. The guy reminds me of ricky morton; no muscle tone at all. Just looks like a middle aged dude.

TTT

ttt

TheAdonis - I can't believe that Ross would get in the ring. The guy reminds me of ricky morton; no muscle tone at all.

I don't know the guy personally, but just on that notion alone, you have to give the guy credit for steppin' up. imho.

After all the emails I got this morning, this thread will get SO much better tonight when I get home.

lol

more pathetic than k dub

K tuck declined an MMA match with me even though I fight about 4 weight classes below him.

Getting in the ring is no joke, win or lose it's a difficult thing to do and most people on here would never do it. So what did Phatboy do that made him seem so fearsome?

Robin.

xeptuckage is the ultimate tuck in MMA.tv history

vengence - xeptuckage is the ultimate tuck in MMA.tv history

No it isn't. LOL@the people still upset that someone backed out on their UGGP "suicide pact"!

LMFAO at that series of pictures! what a thorough ass wupping!

Shiloh - After all the emails I got this morning, this thread will get SO much better tonight when I get home.

TTT!!!

ttt

LOL @ Ricky Morton!

That was one of my all time favorites. Ross brought it on himself with his self promotion and threats. It was great to see justice done for once. TTT for more details, i forgot a lot about that thread. And Shiloh, tell us about Oxnord Doc and Furgerson.

blackmarknyc - 
Shiloh - After all the emails I got this morning, this thread will get SO much better tonight when I get home.

TTT!!!

ttt

Kostakio - 
TheAdonis - I can't believe that Ross would get in the ring. The guy reminds me of ricky morton; no muscle tone at all.

I don't know the guy personally, but just on that notion alone, you have to give the guy credit for steppin' up. imho.

no, you don't. and if you did know him personally, you wouldn't be giving the guy ANY credit.

ttt