Great moment in MMA.tv history: the ULTRA DICKTUCK

this should be interesting!

lol, this is like a class reunion.

where are these emails?

Subscribed

YO HEEEEEBBB!!!!

Class reunion! I brough my yearbook :)

ttt

the weekend is here, i will get to work :)

Waiting! 

OxDoc! That was classic!

4l8r

tjmitch - Shiloh should get the job as official OG/UG historian. He remembers everything, and is able to recount it with a certain flair.

this really cracked me up for some reason. it's also true.

Ox Doc showed up at Fergs studio with a camera (after Ferg repeatedly said he would kick Ox Doc's ass on here) And When he showed up Ferg said. "You have not earned the right to fight me.....Fight one of my "students""

Well..... It wasnt one of his "students" it was later UFC fighter Scott Adams from SLO who had come down to get a roll.

Ox Doc said "no you talked the shit ferg...you fight me"

Ferg then declined!

What about Train Judo and Chad Saunders.

Classic

RyannVonDoom - 
2jujit2quit2 - What about Train Judo and Chad Saunders.

Classic

What happened there?

Lots of back and forth, In the end, TJ agreed to reasonable terms, and CS pulled out of the feud due to a death in the family.

Not OMA (tm) -  Ox Doc showed up at Fergs studio with a camera (after Ferg repeatedly said he would kick Ox Doc's ass on here) And When he showed up Ferg said. "You have not earned the right to fight me.....Fight one of my "students""

Well..... It wasnt one of his "students" it was later UFC fighter Scott Adams from SLO who had come down to get a roll.

Ferg then declined!

What about when he went and hid in the back and called the cops?

Ferg's Follies!

The video of that fighter showing up to Lindland's school, then getting verbally humiliated deserves to be posted on this thread as well. 

-jk

breakit - 
Not OMA (tm) -  Ox Doc showed up at Fergs studio with a camera (after Ferg repeatedly said he would kick Ox Doc's ass on here) And When he showed up Ferg said. "You have not earned the right to fight me.....Fight one of my "students""

Ferg then declined!

What about when he went and hid in the back and called the cops?

Ferg's Follies!

LOL!!!!

Scott Adams my coach at the time was down there and says he never called the cops. Ox Doc says he did and the vid doesnt show it either way. I think that might just be a rumor.

He did go into his back office and close the door though

-Young Jasper

What about Xep. dick tucking at the 1st UGGP?? That's gotta be right up there with the Ultra Dicktucks.

Jump Kick - 
RyannVonDoom - 
2jujit2quit2 - What about Train Judo and Chad Saunders.

Classic

What happened there?

Lots of back and forth, In the end, TJ agreed to reasonable terms, and CS pulled out of the feud due to a death in the family.

As I remember it TJ kept adding conditions and adding conditions. CS was ready to throw out a beating and TJ did what he always does, talk.