Great News for GSP haters and cultists.

Look what I found!

You can grasp at as many as you'd like, there is plenty for all of you!

I labeled a few to make it easier for the haters and cultists to find the juicy ones.

Look who is here!  The Anti-GSP Diaz-Fanboy Super Troll.  Why am I not surprised???

All the whiny Diaz fan-boys are doing is creating a HUGE negative backlash for Nick.

You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

I loled Phone Post

Pretty sure the fight is over with. As a fan of both fighters, I wish everyone would just move on from this. Phone Post

Never Paid Wolf Ticket Taxes - Still not showing up, can someone just describe it to me? Phone Post

Lol trolling op I saw it coming the 1st time Phone Post

Personally I hope this never dies. Some of these clowns are entertaining.

Never Paid Wolf Ticket Taxes - Still not showing up, can someone just describe it to me? Phone Post

Maaaaybe you should stop posting for a bit and take a break from the GSP hating. -the rest of us non insane Diaz fans. Phone Post

pidgey - 

Lol @ the straws and the dog gif, thread full of win Phone Post

yep...lol op get a VU

haha

GSP is the friendliest human on earth. He really didnt like Diaz but still hugged him for 20 minutes of the fight.

Good guy GSP spreading the love.

OP VTFD from this here cult veteran.

oh, and looking at it from a completely objective point of view...the picture isn't funny at all. 0/10

GSP is the most peaceful fighter on earth. Just loves hugging his opponents. It really is commendable, Georges is such a nice guy.

lol, voted up OP.

I lol'd. Nice one.

HAHAH! VTFU!