Great, Now NPD is PMing Me to Call Me Names...

Great to see the forums biggest troll taking things to a personal level.  Too bad mods do nothing about him here.

Of course, I won't post them here (against TOS).  If a MOD would like me to share them directly, I will certainly oblige.

So the appropriate resolution is to create an attention seeking thread about it?? No disrespect man, but for quite a while now youve had a ridiculously unhealthy obsession with NPD. Let it go dude

I thought it WASN'T against the TOS to post PM's? I thought it was just considered improper. I've seen PM's posted before without any consequence.

Post 'em!

Like Jersey Shore skanks in a catfight

majikman - So the appropriate resolution is to create an attention seeking thread about it?? No disrespect man, but for quite a while now youve had a ridiculously unhealthy obsession with NPD. Let it go dude

If I have a "ridiculously unhealthy obsession" because I point out his trolling and flamebaiting on other threads, what does that say about you, someone who seems to respond to most of my posts on the subject?  Are you his saviour, or just an admirer?

MosDef? Phone Post

Have you happened to look at my post count?  I post on tons of threads.  You create an exorbitant number of threads, therefore, I post on them.  I don't think that's hard to understand.

Further, I have often countered your arguments to get nothing more than flamed for my contribution.  That's a sure sign of a troll.  Others here can attest to that.

It's not like you haven't posted in my threads, either. 

Ban him

japetto - 
majikman - So the appropriate resolution is to create an attention seeking thread about it?? No disrespect man, but for quite a while now youve had a ridiculously unhealthy obsession with NPD. Let it go dude

If I have a "ridiculously unhealthy obsession" because I point out his trolling and flamebaiting on other threads, what does that say about you, someone who seems to respond to most of my posts on the subject?  Are you his saviour, or just an admirer?

I have responded to only 2 of your posts on the subject, so you are exaggerating. You are a good guy, but you seem to bait NPD and then complain when he tees off on you.

Also, you say your goal is to point out his trolling and flamebaiting, but what are you hoping to accomplish? Once thing we all know, is NPD is not gonna change because of you.

While I may not always agree with NPD's opinions, I do feel he adds a lot to the forum. Many people would agree that his threads are pretty damn entertaining.

japetto - Have you happened to look at my post count?  I post on tons of threads.  You create an exorbitant number of threads, therefore, I post on them.  I don't think that's hard to understand.

Further, I have often countered your arguments to get nothing more than flamed for my contribution.  That's a sure sign of a troll.  Others here can attest to that.

It's not like you haven't posted in my threads, either. 

i don't know your history with nPd, but ya, love him or hate, the guy puts out a lot of thought provoking or mind boggling threads (depending on how you look at it) that warrant posting.

keep the drama private ladies.. this is embrassing

inf0 - 

keep the drama private ladies.. this is embrassing

Im note embrassed ;P

duckhuntgangsta - 

I don't know why but I love NPD drama. It's my guilty pleasure. Phone Post

Fuckin' this...

duckhuntgangsta - 

I don't know why but I love NPD drama. It's my guilty pleasure. Phone Post

yep. Best way to describe it.

NPD the forum tampon. I think the mods keep him around here for entertainment and training because it gives the newbies a chance to easily own someone that has no defense, so they practice up.

Ug posters are almost as sensitive as UFC fighters. Phone Post

Who's stalking who? Phone Post

Internets is serious business.