Great potentials that went to sh!t

Houston Alexander , this guy was beast and then fell face first into a pile of shit, also sudoku was a prospect but the predator descendant couldn't handle earths atmosphere Phone Post 3.0

Josh grispi Phone Post 3.0

he's not exactly finished yet but there was so much hype about hominick and his title shot, then he gave aldo a war and had him mounted. Then he lost 3 after including to a TUF guy :s

Dennis Kang Phone Post 3.0

Denis* Damn autocorrect Phone Post 3.0

Brandon Vera...

He was a huge hype, but I think he also had the potential. Just didn't do it. Phone Post 3.0

Brandon Vera, he was destroying people in the beginning.. everybody was talking about him and how much potential this guy had but something happen along the way and fell off.

Grispi is a great answer. I'd also throw Brian Bowles in there. I thought he was gonna be a beast, not so.

Brandon is a good one, although getting woken up with a gun at your head is more than enough to do that.

Otherwise, and the way the OP is makes it a little harsh, David Terrell. Phone Post 3.0

TheJudge - Grispi is a great answer. I'd also throw Brian Bowles in there. I thought he was gonna be a beast, not so.
Agreed. I was worried for faber going into that fight, thought bowles was gonna catch him with them bombs. Ha Phone Post 3.0

Todd duffee Phone Post 3.0

Roger Huerta, the dude had tons of star potential. IMO he could of been a ppv star. Phone Post 3.0

Seats Taken - Brandon Vera...

He was a huge hype, but I think he also had the potential. Just didn't do it. Phone Post 3.0

Yep

I rememeber him saying he wanted to be the HW and LHW champ at the same time

Karo Phone Post 3.0

Seats Taken - Brandon Vera...

Yea but you were not supposed to belive the hype, jus wat u see.

Tyson Griffin Phone Post 3.0

David Terrel

GripnRip - Paulo filho is the most gifted fighter that entirely squandered it all. Phone Post 3.0

/thread

elliot91 - he's not exactly finished yet but there was so much hype about hominick and his title shot, then he gave aldo a war and had him mounted. Then he lost 3 after including to a TUF guy :s
He retired, he's finished Phone Post 3.0

The Pendulum - Brandon is a good one, although getting woken up with a gun at your head is more than enough to do that.

Otherwise, and the way the OP is makes it a little harsh, David Terrell. Phone Post 3.0

Came in here to Say Terrell.

Tanner took his soul