Great potentials that went to sh!t

Whos that one British dude that triangles everybody then got triangled himself out the ufc .! Phone Post 3.0

Publicnoose's sweaty power bottom - Whos that one British dude that triangles everybody then got triangled himself out the ufc .! Phone Post 3.0
Paul sass Phone Post 3.0

str8thu99in - Todd duffee Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post 3.0

The farm - David Terrel
This. Phone Post 3.0

Goran Reljic, debuts in the ufc beats Wilson Gouveia then has an almost two year layoff and loses 3 in a row. Phone Post 3.0

elliot91 - he's not exactly finished yet but there was so much hype about hominick and his title shot, then he gave aldo a war and had him mounted. Then he lost 3 after including to a TUF guy :s
I think he's retired now.. Although iirc he never mounted aldo just got on top of him and beaten on him for a round..
But that was a really good performance though Phone Post 3.0

The Acorn - Roger Huerta, the dude had tons of star potential. IMO he could of been a ppv star. Phone Post 3.0
Came here to say this. Phone Post 3.0

Charles Oliveira Phone Post 3.0

GripnRip -
komal - BJ Penn. Dude spent half his career fighting above his weight class and had questionable work ethic Phone Post 3.0

Yes multiple time UFC champion certainly meets the criteria of "went to shit"...Im not even trying to defend BJ penn because youre right, he maybe could've been better but I think you've grossly missed the mark here.
: ) Phone Post 3.0

vashthestampede - Charles Oliveira Phone Post 3.0
Still hope for him. He put on a good show vs frankie Phone Post 3.0

sekundarburnes - Alistair overeem and fedor
Lol fedor Phone Post 3.0

How about Miguel Torres? He was KILLING it for a while, then I think had a loss or two and was never the same.

GripnRip - Paulo filho is the most gifted fighter that entirely squandered it all. Phone Post 3.0
Came to say this. Phone Post 3.0

CAT DAMMIT - Karo Phone Post 3.0
Came here to post this. Phone Post 3.0

GAZEROCK - Houston Alexander , this guy was beast and then fell face first into a pile of shit, also sudoku was a prospect but the predator descendant couldn't handle earths atmosphere Phone Post 3.0

Funny that you brought up Houston Alexander. I feel Glover Texiera is basically an uber-Houston Alexander.

TheJudge - Grispi is a great answer. I'd also throw Brian Bowles in there. I thought he was gonna be a beast, not so.

Wasn't Bowles the WEC champ for a while? He also broke his hands every damn fight which probably contributed to his fast decline

Gray Maynard. He was so close to getting the title but couldn't finish and ever since then he hasn't been doing well Phone Post 3.0

sekundarburnes - Alistair overeem and fedor