Great service from TapOut Magazine

I just wanted everyone to know what great service I received from TapOut magazine! I moved a few months ago and I wasn't getting my subscription forwarded. I hit them up on myspace and three days later I have the newest issue in my mailbox!

TTT for TapOut magazine!!

high quality magaizne too. Pages are prined on a nice think stock not the flimsy shit

ttt

I wish I could get a sample issue to see if I want to subscribe or not.

att I beleive you can get this at Barnes and Noble though I am not 100 percent sure. GO in ther thumb through it or just by one issue from there site. It is a high quality magaizine. I wasnt exepcting much but I was impressed

To Hear the Truth turn your radio's to KLAA AM 830 Bob Morey Live

Monday - Friday at 1:00pm.- 2:00pm.

If you have any Questions you can call in on the Radio 1(800)-41-truth

www.faithdefenders.com

i got a issue at barnes and noble too. their magazine is top notch. full length pictures, etc.

ttt 4 TapouT mag!

TapOut Magazine, Please stop sending my subscription 3 weeks after it has been at B&N and I've already had to sit on that shitty uncomfortable bench and read it. Thank You.

ttt

I'm impressed with the magazine.
its quality.
thick pages and a cool pull out, with holes in it to put in a binder, structional section. Kiriks article was really cool too.and he didnt pay me much to say that either.
5 thumbs up from Snake.

i didn't see the mag on the site?

inyaface.com

ttt

Thank You all for your great comments: We work hard at keeping our magazine the best quality both in content and feel. We are a training magazine and will continue each issue to bring you the very best. We are proud to announce that Eddie Bravo has joined us as a featured columist. I am so confident that if you just read the magazine from cover to cover you will subscribe if you don't you just want lifestyle not training but that's coming real soon. The lesson pages alone are priceless. We are devoted MMA fans and trainers.

Robert Pittman Publisher TapouT Magazine
our website: TapouTmagazine.com

Thanks for the great magazine. Definitely worth it for the lesson pages. I say that because you have featured some of my friends and training partners... no really it's a great section. I've picked up the last few issues at the bookstore, but now I gotta get a subscription.

Thanks for a great magazine!

TapOut Magazine, Please stop sending my subscription 3 weeks after it has been at B&N and I've already had to sit on that shitty uncomfortable bench and read it. Thank You.

AGREE

We continue to scream at the post office and have even paid extra to Poly Bag the magazine since we beleive it was being taken by some. I can't stand to hear that our devoted fans who buy it are getting it after the newsstands and we will get to the bottom of this, maybe we will go postal ? maybe we will pad that bench ?....

thank you

ttt for Tapout!

Mr. Pittman has a great thing going with that Mag.. Good Mag and good people = Great for the costomer