Great Striking Seminar in Chicago Burbs Tomorrow!

Tomorrow my gym (BANG Boxing & Fitness) is hosting a striking seminar with two excellent coaches; Maher Ismail and Mike Dibenedetto From 12-1 pm Maher Ismail will be covering Muay Thai technique and applications. Maher has been training for over 20 years and has competed extensively in Kickboxing, Boxing and BJJ. I had the chance to work out with him one on one a few weeks ago and he completely changed the way I approach striking. Fantastic instructor and a wealth of knowledge!

From 1-2:30 pm Mike Dibenedetto will be covering boxing technique and application. Mike is 21-1 as a pro and one of the best boxers in the Chicago area! Not only is he a fantastic fighter, he is a top notch coach as well! Very personable guy who loves to pass on his knowledge to others. We are lucky to have a guy at his level coming by to work with all of us!

The price for the full workshop will be $25. We tried to create a workshop that would not only be high quality but affordable for any budget. If your schedule/budget only allows for one half of the seminar the cost is $15 Location: 4925 Indiana Avenue Lisle, Illinois Inside Walker's Athletic Facility .

If anyone has any questions shoot me a pm or email me at ramydaoudmma@gmail.com Hope to see some ugers there!

TTT Great guys should be an awesome seminar!

Will hopefully be there. The last time I came by for just a work out session i had a great time. 

TTT for good training.

jkashyap - TTT Great guys should be an awesome seminar!
Thanks man! Voted up! Phone Post 3.0

Ttt for Ramy and BANG Phone Post

XFO MMA - Ttt for Ramy and BANG Phone Post
Thank you very much! Best mma promotion in the Midwest, go XFO! Phone Post 3.0

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

Today! One last ttt Phone Post 3.0

TTT Phone Post 3.0

ttt

I will be there, in full sexual regalia if anyone is interested in sparring with the least apt practitioner of martial arts. Phone Post

Great seminar. Phone Post

Alex Bruner - 

I will be there, in full sexual regalia if anyone is interested in sparring with the least apt practitioner of martial arts. Phone Post

It was a tad bit creepy that you were wearing a head to toe latex jumpsuit.

Wes_Mantooth - 
Alex Bruner - 

But you did pull it off. It was a complete fashion ensemble.

Double post

Wes_Mantooth -
Wes_Mantooth - 
Alex Bruner -  I will be there, in full sexual regalia if anyone is interested in sparring with the least apt practitioner of martial arts. Phone Post

But you did pull it off. It was a complete fashion ensemble.

Lool Phone Post