Great White Sasquatch/Vanilla Gorilla in Congo!

Drewout - You are a selfless inspiration, keep it up & ignore the haters man!

Thanks dude... I'm just glad I get to mesh my two passions together on here! Fighting in a cage and fighting for the forgotten. (Pygmies call themselves "the forgotten people.) Phone Post

I'm not religious but the stuff you are doing really is amazing, you are a great human being and a terrific role model as corny as that sounds! Phone Post

justinthevikingwren -
Smurphy - Need any volunteers on your next trip? Phone Post

I'm game to talking those options with ANYONE! Just depends on your heart in the matter really... Some people go for themselves... And as much as I benefit from going personally, I go for them. I'm not trying to pat myself on the back either... It's just people that go for themselves aren't willing to get uncomfortable for other peoples benefits... Aren't willing to suffer a bit to see joy in the face of others.

I've gone with people who go for a cool experience and it's not what they think it's gonna be... The crumble in the circumstances and just suffer for nothing really and hold back what "could have been." I've gone with people who TRULY love the people and would do anything for them... And they THRIVE in the circumstances, and it's better than we could imagine. Phone Post

I've done a lot of missionary work most my life, all of my teenage life was spent in Mexico. I wasn't into partying or anything of that nature because I thoroughly enjoyed being there for the people. They took a liking to me because of my tradesmen skills I.E. carpentry, masonry etc. let me know, travel expenses, time away etc. Phone Post

justinthevikingwren - 
DiscipleDojo -

Love it, bro!  In Kenya the kids had the same reaction as they'd never seen a redhead with hairy arms. It's amazing experiencing other cultures yet being able to love one another no matter how different we look on the outside!

Lemme know how Disciple Dojo can help publicize your work.

Dude I bet they were shocked too! People freak about gingers here...

Lol just teasing you! My beard is firey and my skin is as pasty as they come, so I'm an honorary ginger snap :-)

Let's chat soon! Phone Post

We'll take ya, man. We gingers need all the muscle we can get on our side!  ;)

Yeah, let's chat when you have time. I wanna connect you with some friends of mine as well.

DildoBaggins - White men have been trying to help since about the 1880s bro. Good luck with that.

And? Phone Post

Nick Fury - hahaha that was awesome. good work man!

Thanks brother! Phone Post

justinthevikingwren - 
jefft73 - That video brought a big goofy smile to my face. My brother does some medical mission type stuff in different parts of Africa and he tells stories of being the first white person that people have seen. He said usually at first the kids are either fascinated or run away. Phone Post

Maybe you could connect me with who your brother goes with? Or ask him if he has suggestions? I want to lead a medical team there... Well like be with them! I can't really help except I've already built relationships so I can build bridges of trust with the Pygmies and the teams.

Glad it gave you a big goofy smile! When your propelled and compelled to see smiles you can't help but to smile yourself. I have watched this video just to see their smiles countless times... And it brings that big goofy smile to my face everytime! Lol Phone Post

For sure - my brother is actually having a big fundraiser next Sunday for his next trip (I don't remember where he is going). But he isn't really connected with an organization - he pretty much does most of it on his own, he works with local people and brings in a bunch of vitamins and things like that for the kids and helps set up clinics and do training. He always says that anyone is welcome to go with him and they don't need any medical background. I'll tell him about your stuff and hopefully you two can talk!

UGCTT_JediMMA -
DildoBaggins - White men have been trying to help since about the 1880s bro. Good luck with that.

And? Phone Post

And... He is just living up to his name...

By the way... My skin doesn't men a thing except its causes curiosity when they see it for the first time.

Also... I maybe have a different approach than those other white men. Those other white men taught a parts of Africa it's not okay to even look a white guy in the eyes... I had to learn that, and combat that. I sleep in there huts... In the rain, and I am the first visitor of any kind to ever stay with them and the first one to stay in their huts. Those other white guys damaged... But I am going places they've never seen white dudes, even some where they have never even HEARD of white skin... Isn't that nuts? Now I have my own Pygmy name. I get to try to redeem how idiotic, cruel, and selfish white people can be sometimes... Especially throughout African history. Or even better! I get to make a first impression which is pretty surreal. Phone Post

ttt

Jefft73

Dude that's how I roll too! Normally it's just me and maybe another guy or two... If there is an "orginazation" it's normally just a way to collect donations where they file the financial paperwork for me and have these good high standards where I know it's reputable and so do the people donating.

I've been to Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, Haiti, The Dominican Republic... Uganda twice ad Congo twice. Now I discovered the passion for the Pygmies. Can't wait to keep going back.

Where is your bro because if somehow its close to me I'll go to the fundraiser. Phone Post

We're in Minnesota - I doubt if that's close to you but if you're in the area you're more than welcome! It's a pig roast.

jefft73 - We're in Minnesota - I doubt if that's close to you but if you're in the area you're more than welcome! It's a pig roast.

Snap, nope. In Texas. Phone Post

jefft73 - We're in Minnesota - I doubt if that's close to you but if you're in the area you're more than welcome! It's a pig roast.

Snap, nope. In DFW, Texas.

Where does he go next? Phone Post

justinthevikingwren - 

Snap, nope. In DFW, Texas.

Where does he go next? Phone Post

I'm not sure where but I'll find out soon! I sent you a long ramblimg PM with contact info.

Cool video man, it's awesome how these kids are so happy despite their situation.

Zomby - Cool video man, it's awesome how these kids are so happy despite their situation.

True that!

Circumstances don't have to, and shouldn't decide our happiness. Phone Post

Once the page is set up, I'll donate. You da man Justin Phone Post

Keep up the good work justin!

Cool to see such poor kids smiling and laughing Phone Post

wreckker - Keep up the good work justin!

Cool to see such poor kids smiling and laughing Phone Post

Yes it is! Phone Post

Your an inspiration bro Phone Post