Great workout

This might sound easy, but it isn't...

There's two versions: first is, you go to a track (any high school or college will probably work) but you need a place to do pull ups optimally. Jog a 1/4 mile and them immediately do 25 pushups, 25 situps, 25 chinups NO BREAKS and then go back and repeat 4 or 5 times. Never stop.

Second version is the same workout, but instead of jogging you sprint 10 yards, touch the ground, run back to where you started, then sprint 20 yards, touch the ground, and then run back to where you started, then do 30 yards, then 40, 50, 60. Then without any rest, drop and do your 25 pushups, 25 situps, and 25 chinups.

Chinups palms out is the best, but you if you don't have a chinup bar, do another exercise.

My friend showed me this workout when he invited me to work out with him. I was laughing at how easy it sounded, but then I got out there and couldn't believe what a monster workout it is. Let me know what you think.

The push ups and the sit ups would be easy but THEN having to do the chins you would be smashed but at least the chins are after the situps so your arms get some sor tof recovery. 

BUT then to do it for 4-5x would kill you by the 4 for the push ups and the chins would be shot to pieces after the first one for most people.  Hell most people can't do 25 let alone sets of it...

The sprint version would be devastating to say the least.

Congrats to anyone that can do the 2nd one with 25chins each time for 5 sets along with the other pushups, sit ups but the sprints would kill you.

Koing

Yup, I couldn't do the chinups to 25, so what you do is have a friend spot you. Cross your legs in the back and have them help you lift. Either way, do the best you can and try for 25. When I go alone, I just do as many as I can. Either way, you are toast.

Oh, and I tried the sprint version 1 time. One! I stopped after two sets in a cold sweat and thought I was going to die. Then again, I'm not in the kind of shape my friend is in.

I know, it all sounds easy...but it's friggin tough. Try it.