Great Wrestling on Flo this weekend

Vito Arujau vs Sammy Alvarez

140 Pounds

Hype vid | Vito Interview | Sammy Interview

We kick things off with a New York vs New Jersey grudge match. 

Jack Mueller vs Roman Bravo-Young

137 Pounds

Hype vid | Mueller Interview | RBY Interview

Both of these studs have unfinished business following the cancelation of the 2020 NCAAs.

Darrion Caldwell vs Luke Pletcher

149 Pounds

Caldwell Interview | Caldwell Workout | Pletcher Interview | Pletcher Workout

The Wolf returns to the mat for the first time in years to take on the #1 seed from this year's NCAA tournament.  

Co-Main: David Taylor vs Myles Martin

200 Pounds

Taylor Interview | DT Hype Vid | MyMar Announcement

Who doesn't love to see national champions from Penn State and Ohio State compete? It's the #1 vs #8 ranked 86 kilogrammers in the world. 

Main: Kyle Dake vs Frank Chamizo

79 Kilograms

Match Hype Vid | Match of the Year | Dake Interview | Dake Workout | Dake Hype Vid | Chamizo Interview | Chamizo Workout | Chamizo Hype Vid | Chamizo: International Treasure

World Champ vs World Champ. USA vs Italy. Two of the pound-for-pound best free wrestlers on planet Earth. It's going down right here in Austin, Texas. See you there!

1 Like

ttt

1 Like

Caldwell’s return is a real treat for wrestling fans. I can’t wait.

1 Like

Chamzio vs Dake should be fun. Didn't Burroughs beat Chamzio pretty bad?

1 Like
Bend The Knee -

Chamzio vs Dake should be fun. Didn't Burroughs beat Chamzio pretty bad?

All of their matches were pretty close...

Stu Cazzo -

Vito Arujau vs Sammy Alvarez

140 Pounds

Hype vid | Vito Interview | Sammy Interview

We kick things off with a New York vs New Jersey grudge match. 

Jack Mueller vs Roman Bravo-Young

137 Pounds

Hype vid | Mueller Interview | RBY Interview

Both of these studs have unfinished business following the cancelation of the 2020 NCAAs.

Darrion Caldwell vs Luke Pletcher

149 Pounds

Caldwell Interview | Caldwell Workout | Pletcher Interview | Pletcher Workout

The Wolf returns to the mat for the first time in years to take on the #1 seed from this year's NCAA tournament.  

Co-Main: David Taylor vs Myles Martin

200 Pounds

Taylor Interview | DT Hype Vid | MyMar Announcement

Who doesn't love to see national champions from Penn State and Ohio State compete? It's the #1 vs #8 ranked 86 kilogrammers in the world. 

Main: Kyle Dake vs Frank Chamizo

79 Kilograms

Match Hype Vid | Match of the Year | Dake Interview | Dake Workout | Dake Hype Vid | Chamizo Interview | Chamizo Workout | Chamizo Hype Vid | Chamizo: International Treasure

World Champ vs World Champ. USA vs Italy. Two of the pound-for-pound best free wrestlers on planet Earth. It's going down right here in Austin, Texas. See you there!

https://youtu.be/cgwvISe7Amg

Would have liked to see them in 74 kg. Would be good opportunity for Dake if he is aiming at 74 for Tokyo. 

Was better with Downey on it

1 Like

![](upload://giLtUWKgz3Ryva6kjmgnspZdXrH.jpeg)

Stu Cazzo - 

![](upload://giLtUWKgz3Ryva6kjmgnspZdXrH.jpeg)

demonstrating the power of UV Rays.

1 Like
Aaron Becker -

Agree. But let’s be honest, no one is touching Taylor here. Martin actually may have a better chance via technical wrestling ability. But Downey is the gunner matchup for sure 

TAPES - 
Aaron Becker -

Agree. But let’s be honest, no one is touching Taylor here. Martin actually may have a better chance via technical wrestling ability. But Downey is the gunner matchup for sure 

Yeah. Any American at that weight isn’t very interesting versus Taylor. Someone might get him, but it won’t be a marquee matchup.

Chamizo v. Dake and Caldwell v. Pletcher are legitimately incredibly interesting.

Free I assume

EKPOGI -

Free I assume

I believe it’s on Flowrestling so it’s anything but free

Taylor v Martin is the only potential yawner on this card for all the reasons mentioned previously...

vito is absolute entertainment in free...

the first two minutes of pletcher v Caldwell could potentially be most exciting wrestling you will ever see...

I think chamizo's only real path to victory over dake is to not engage at all, but, he is a legitimate wizard when anyone gets to his legs... I just think dake has put it all together at the moment and he is going to work him and make it look almost easy... if I'm totally wrong it won't bother me I've little bit...

I will add that mueller ever making 25 fir a whole season is the very definition of a hero...

HaMMerHouseFAN -
EKPOGI -

Free I assume

Crap,meant to say free s t y l e

Is there a way to watch this without having Flo Combat? 

EKPOGI -
HaMMerHouseFAN -
EKPOGI -

Free I assume

Crap,meant to say free s t y l e

100%

as it should be...

This Caldwell workout video is a treat. Lots of time with him and Chamizo.