Greatest card of all time?

No doubt best main card performance ever that co main was up there in the greatest fights ever Phone Post 3.0

Best main card in a long, long time. Not best whole event. Phone Post 3.0

Last 6 fights should have hooked ANY non-mma individual. Complete fucking WIN by the UFC Phone Post 3.0

that was pretty damn entertaining

"Of all time" is a bold statement. I dunno about that, but it is definitely up there. Great night of fights!

"All Time" is probably up for debate.

But great night of fights. Definitely watching the replay tonight.

been watching every UFC since Liddell vs. Wand, UFC 79. That was the best Ive ever seen. Phone Post

The Brown fight and the Main card is up there. But the rest of the prelims sucked. Phone Post 3.0

Gotta think w/ two flying knee KO's , Gunner w a good sub , a fucking war with Lawyer smashing Rory in the 5th and Mcgergor living up to the hype. This card fucking delivered!!! Top 3 ever easy , definitely my favorite Phone Post 3.0

It kind of felt a bit like the sport came of age tonight right at the perfect time with a huge audience watching. Phone Post 3.0

Maldini2706 - It kind of felt a bit like the sport came of age tonight right at the perfect time with a huge audience watching. Phone Post 3.0

My thoughts exactly. Aside from a missing champion it couldn't have gone any better.

That was definitely the best ppv I can recall in the last few years. Phone Post 3.0

Dr Schopenhauer - Ufc 100? Phone Post 3.0

UFC 100 was my number one... until tonight. When it comes to star power, UFC 100 had it in spades but as far as quality fights go, every fight tonight on the main card was top notch and even the Matt Brown prelim fight leading into it was excellent as well.

I hope the UFC is generous with bonuses tonight, they all deserve a piece of the pie.

UFC 100 Phone Post 3.0