Greatest Expression of JKD?

Because firearms, edged and impact weaponry, are a daily reality of civilian life, as they are often used in crimes. High level special forces are experts in the use of these weapons, and deal with them on a daily basis.

Knowledge and training in firearms, edged, and impact weaponry can help your chances of surviving a criminal attack.

"Not my life. Most people here go their entire lives without being assaulted in any way."

I'm going to bet that most people in your area are more likely to be a victim of a crime than to be a participant in an MMA event.

I'll bet you one of my 4 Ranges.

My bad breath range.

oh snap!

I suppose it all depends on how one defines JKD. It also depends on where one lives. It also really depends on where one hangs out, regardless of where one lives. Etc.

It is interesting at any rate how heavy Bruce Lee's own emphasis--at least in what he published--was on so-called empty hand combat.

John

I think Fedor is a great example. He has overpowering striking, devastating throws in the clinch, ground and pound, and quick submissions from the bottom. For me, being complete in all the ranges, and demonstrating outstanding timing in application is great expression.