Greatest Musician EVA

I'm talking from an overall perspective like how many instruments they play and how well, producing, singing...the whole shebangs

End Thread

I’m not even a Prince fan, but c’mon, surely no one comes close to him under this criteria 

Ludwig Van Beethoven

Jeff Martin....imo

Dreville79 -

I’m not even a Prince fan, but c’mon, surely no one comes close to him under this criteria 

Lindsey is MUCH better than prince and i love prince

GenErick - Ludwig Van Beethoven

Writing maybe but I'm talking overall

Graduate1 -

Not bad

toelocku - 
Graduate1 -

Not bad

Goat via vocal range. Google it. Patton rules..

Roy Clark and Paul McCartney are up there when it comes to mastery of a large number of different instruments.

toelocku -

I'm talking from an overall perspective like how many instruments they play and how well, producing, singing...the whole shebangs

Dr. Dre gets my vote.  He can rap and he’s the best beat maker ever.

toelocku - 

So was I, I read the OP.

/.

GenErick -
toelocku - 

So was I, I read the OP.

K

Mackck14 - 
toelocku -

Huge respect for Dre as a rapper and producer but when it comes to that type of music genre regarding raping, Biggie kills it each and every day..

The answer is probably Beck. From a pure musical perspective, from production to singing to the amount of instruments played at a ridiculously high level.... probably Beck

Mackck14 -
toelocku -

Best beat maker ever? He’s basically a glorified sound engineer. Raps were ghost written and he enlists ppl like Mike Elizondo to co-produce his beats.