Greatest Win Streak?

Name the greatest win streak you can think of in terms of quality of opponents.

Of course there are better ones, but I want to give an opportunity for the rest of you guys to name them, so here's mine, which I think is a bit underrated:

Matt Hughes 2004-2006:

Renato Verissimo (Decision) - Spotty record, but his 4 of his 5 losses are to Shields, Trigg, Hughes & Condit.

Georges St-Pierre (Armbar) - Obviously a fantastic win, no matter how green GSP was.

Frank Trigg (Rear-Naked Choke) - Solid win, especially at the time. 

Joe Riggs (Kimura) - Joe was quite the force back then at 23-5, coming off a big win over Lytle.

Royce Gracie (TKO) - What can be said? A legend, although certainly aging.

BJ Penn (TKO) - Rib injury or not, Hughes ended up punishing Penn, becoming the only man to truly finish BJ.

Dennis Schurg - Name the greatest win streak you can think of in terms of quality of opponents.

Of course there are better ones, but I want to give an opportunity for the rest of you guys to name them, so here's mine, which I think is a bit underrated:

Matt Hughes 2004-2006:

Renato Verissimo (Decision) - Spotty record, but his 4 of his 5 losses are to Shields, Trigg, Hughes & Condit.
Georges St-Pierre (Armbar) - Obviously a fantastic win, no matter how green GSP was.
Joe Riggs (Kimura) - Joe was quite the force back then at 23-5, coming off a big win over Lytle.
BJ Penn (TKO) - Rib injury or not, Hughes ended up punishing Penn, becoming the only man to truly finish BJ.

Guess u missed that fight where GSP finished BJ huh? Phone Post

cross3dout - 
Dennis Schurg - Name the greatest win streak you can think of in terms of quality of opponents.

Matt Hughes 2004-2006:

Of course not, that's why I said ''truly'' finish BJ. While it's considered a technical finish, he quit in between rounds, Hughes actually stopped him during the fight. Certainly not taking anything away from GSP, it was a far more dominant win, but Hughes literally finished him, I.E. the referee stopping the bout.

Dennis Schurg -
cross3dout - 

Matt Hughes 2004-2006:

Of course not, that's why I said ''truly'' finish BJ. While it's considered a technical finish, he quit in between rounds, Hughes actually stopped him during the fight. Certainly not taking anything away from GSP, it was a far more dominant win, but Hughes literally finished him, I.E. the referee stopping the bout.

Alright alright I'll take it u seem like a fairly unbiased individual. Thank you for a rational response. Best streak IMO goes to GSP or Anderson though. Maybe Prime Lidell. I bet 90% of this forum writes the word Fedor. Phone Post

Fedor's 27 fight win streak with wins over Babalu, Schilt, Herring, Nog, Fujita, Coleman, Randleman, TK, CroCop, Hunt, Sylvia, Arlovski and Rogers is pretty damn impressive.

Although Anderson has one of the best win streaks, in my opinion he doesn't have a victory inside that streak as big as prime Nog or Cro Cop.

obviously Fedor

cross3dout - 
Dennis Schurg -
cross3dout - 

Matt Hughes 2004-2006:

Alright alright I'll take it u seem like a fairly unbiased individual. Thank you for a rational response. Best streak IMO goes to GSP or Anderson though. Maybe Prime Lidell. I bet 90% of this forum writes the word Fedor. Phone Post

No doubt man, I'm not biased at all on it, GSP completely outclassed BJ whereas Hughes honestly kind of just made a come back in the fight. 

I personally think GSP's current win streak is one of the best, if not the best. Hughes, Koscheck, Shields, Penn, Serra, Fitch, Alves, Hardy. That's just insane. 

Fedor did have a fantastic win streak in all honesty. 27 fights against guys like Cro Cop, Nogueira, Arlovski, Sylvia, Coleman, Randleman, Hunt... pretty awesome.

Fedor is the only answer, at least in MMA.