Green Names who Fight for UFC?

Would you say it had nothing to do with Zuffa/UFC if you were the challenger? I am sick of all the fighters and people who have a vested interest in the UFC saying the CSAC appointed the judges. I bet all of you say Don King fixes boxing and its much much much more regulated then MMA.

So what would you say if it was you who got UFC JACKED last night?

None of you will speak your mind in fear of losing your job! Which is sad!

calm down fella. You think "Green Names who fight for UFC" are just sitting around waiting to answer your questions? Breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out.

likatiga - calm down fella. You think "Green Names who fight for UFC" are just sitting around waiting to answer your questions? Breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out.

No, I dont ! I just want to know why the few who do post here are being PC about this! And the people on here saying UFC doesnt appoint judges and defending them. ARe the same people who say Don King and boxing is fixed and it is much more regulated than MMA as there are actually governing bodies over each belt. Not an organization/promoter.

Look at his screen name. You'd be all business if you'd been to prison, too.

People say that the athletic commission appoint judges for the same reason that they say sunlight comes from the Sun.

Because they do.

check out the cagewriter site, they got a bunch of UFC twitter comments which i found interesting.

not quite UG green-namers, but a good alternative

JTB007 - check out the cagewriter site, they got a bunch of UFC twitter comments which i found interesting.

not quite UG green-namers, but a good alternative

Will do , thanks!

Shogun may have done enough to win a non title fight, however he didnt do enough to dethrone the champ. End of thread imo

Yeah, even Kenny Florian said he was robbed!

TIMHAGUE - Shogun may have done enough to win a non title fight, however he didnt do enough to dethrone the champ. End of thread imo

But the golden boy Forrest did enough to dethrone Rampage?? Would you say that if you lost that fight? NO, you would feel robbed and you would be.

Sure I might feel robbed, and yes, I probably would say that

I thought Shogun won the fight, but there have been bigger robberies in mma than this, i dont understand why the big fuss? Finish fights and it doesnt matter what judges are appointed if thats your argument

TIMHAGUE - Shogun may have done enough to win a non title fight, however he didnt do enough to dethrone the champ. End of thread imo

That makes entirely no sense at all. You either win or you don't. A silly shiny belt should have zero impact on who wins.

I mean that I probably would say I didnt do enough to win the fight.

How does it make no sense? I guess on the judges score cards yeah it would make no sense, but judging the fight as a whole. A championship fight, the challenger didnt do enough to dethrone the champ.

except win every round

That simply my opinion nothing more

ninjaturtle2048 -  I thought Shogun won the fight, but there have been bigger robberies in mma than this, i dont understand why the big fuss? Finish fights and it doesnt matter what judges are appointed if thats your argument

Which ones?

Also I would not be so ignorant as to call someone stupid for their opinion on a widely discussed matter.