Greenville/Washington area

Moving to the Washington area in July. Looking to continue bjj/muythai/kempo and possibly compete or train/fight mma in the future. I've been trying to research this via internet for months and cant find anything that is'nt 2 hours away from where I'll be. Any reccommendations on schools/gyms would be much appreciated. Dont know the area too well so estimated driving times form washington would be awesome.

Hello,

My name is Jason Russell and I'm the head instructor for judo and jujitsu classes at the Bemjo Martial Arts Center, located at 2800 E 10th St. in Greenville. We offer boxing, kickboxing, tae kwon do, karate, judo, jujitsu, grappling and self defense. All our programs we offer are taught by certified instructors.

The Bemjo Martial Arts Center has been in Greenville for more than thirty years and has produced 6 World Champion Kickboxers as well as top ranked boxers.

The karate and tae kwon do program have also produced top fighters in the country.

Our judo program has a former 2x Greek National Judo Champion and former 2003 AAU National Judo Champion.

What makes our school unique is that we have different instructors for different programs. We don't have one person that is trying to teach you everything.

Feel free to try out all our programs for free. I'm not sure we have exactly what you want, but it doesn't hurt to come by for a free trial lesson.

For more information please feel free to call me at cell 252-258-7994 or the dojo at 752-5192. Email JRussell126@hotmail.com I hope this helps you, if not please call and maybe one of the other instructors knows somebody that will better fit your training needs.

Jason Russell
East Carolina Judo, JuJitsu & Grappling

I forgot to tell you how long it takes to get to Greenville from Washington. It only takes about 20 minutes to get to our club from Washington. Our club is located on the East side of Greenville.

Jason Russell

awesome thanx alot jason. I've looked into your organization and like what Im hearing so far. I know it's not in your best business interests to answer this question but I was wondering if you could lend an opinion on the All AMerican Martial Arts academy in terms of what I'm looking for. I also wanted to know if you guys over at Bemjo will train vale tudo/nhb? again just trying to find out some info about the area dont really know much about it or know anyone who lives there. i appreciate all your responses.

Give me a call at 252-258-7994 and we can discuss all this a little more in detail, or stop by Monday night at 7:00.

Jason Russell

haha well monday's gonna be tough considering I'm still at home here in NY but i'll call ASAP.

Ok team Royce Gracie jiu-jitsu!!!
Team ROC (Major MMA team!!!)
Top "ground"grappling Team!!!
Certified Instructors In BJJ & MTKB!!!

Call me at 252-413-0066 anytime

James Speight
All-American Martial Arts Academy

Jason's Students are not my Students, My students are not Jason's Students, may have some similarities but not the same.

Take both Free Lessons then pick.