Greg Hardy reminds me of the baphomet (pic)

Fuck that guy. 

meh

Im probably the only one who doesnt hate hardy.

All i know is he has awesome power in his hands and hes a big ass heavyweight that moves well.

its a fun watch hate him or love him.

1 Like

I can not deny the resemblance. 

Hardy had a murder face on at weigh-ins

Animated GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY
Bojack Horseman - meh

All i know is he has awesome power in his hands and hes a big ass heavyweight that moves well.

If you don’t fully know what he did then I don’t blame you at all for that opinion.

Knowing the details of what he did, in my opinion he’s a vile piece of garbage that should be rotting in a prison cell right now. Anyone that disagrees with that is an immoral scumbag coward.

I'mNotSurprisedMotherf**kers -
Bojack Horseman - meh

If you don’t fully know what he did then I don’t blame you at all for that opinion.

Knowing the details of what he did, in my opinion he’s a vile piece of garbage that should be rotting in a prison cell right now. Anyone that disagrees with that is an immoral scumbag coward.

no prison can hold that mother fucker

the guy threatened his girlfriend and then posted a picture of a bunch of guns on his bed. he then used a loophole in the legal system (which is his right) to have a jury and then his girlfriend refused to testify. That's not vile enough for me to use the word vile. That shit happens all the time. what is vile however is that the dude had multiple opportunities at making millions of dollars playing football again afterwards and he screwed the pooch. That's some vile shit.

HAIL SATAN

ARCH ANGELOOOOOooooo

I'mNotSurprisedMotherf**kers - 
Bojack Horseman - meh

I like my fighters violent i dont judge them for what they do outside of the ring or cage. They get paid to fuck people up for a living why do i give a shit if they’re good people outside of the ring/cage?

Dont blame me i’m an 80s baby we grew up watching mike tyson do all kinds of crazy foul shit in his day. This is new people not liking fighters for what they do outside of the arena.

I never understood that people wanting fighters to be nice people thats mostly an mma thing i suspect from the uptight conservative wrestling crowd? Could be wrong but most boxing fans dont give a fuck that hopkins was Thug ass motherfukker and did prison time or that Tyson was goon.

1 Like
Bojack Horseman -
Bojack Horseman - meh

I like my fighters violent i dont judge them for what they do outside of the ring or cage. They get paid to fuck people up for a living why do i give a shit if they’re good people outside of the ring/cage?

Dont blame me i’m an 80s baby we grew up watching mike tyson do all kinds of crazy foul shit in his day. This is new people not liking fighters for what they do outside of the arena.

I never understood that people wanting fighters to be nice people thats mostly an mma thing i suspect from the uptight conservative wrestling crowd? Could be wrong but most boxing fans dont give a fuck that hopkins was Thug ass motherfukker and did prison time or that Tyson was goon.

Uh Hardy is a piece of shit

KoreanYachtTeam - 
Bojack Horseman -
Bojack Horseman - meh

I hope he is those usually make the best fighters.

1 Like
Bojack Horseman -
KoreanYachtTeam - 
Bojack Horseman -
Bojack Horseman - meh

did wonders for jon jones

oranos - 
Bojack Horseman -
KoreanYachtTeam - 
Bojack Horseman -
Bojack Horseman - meh

yep i kinda had him in mind.

I got news for you guys most of your favorite mma fighters are dicks. They’re not nice guys. They want to fuck people up.

Go ask older people who have lived in huntington beach they’re whole life if Tank was a nice guy. When i was working oil my pusher lived down the street from tank and he told me some of the stories.

For every rich franklin theres probably 10 assholes in mma.

They all try to act like nice guys even jon tried DC tried.

Anthony johnson tried until he punked that yoga instructor and he had his own domestic issues.

These arent nice guys for the most part.

You guys need to get over that.

I’d be here all night if i listed all the assholes in mma and especially mma history.

Anybody remember renzo stepping on ben spijkers neck. lolz

nice guys.

1 Like

Ah I dont care. Hes not the best of human beings but not everyone is going to be Tim Tebow or something.

The girl stayed with him after this for a bit too last I saw, or is still with him idk.

Most people deserve a second chance and this is his. Hes done nothing wrong so far. If he does then I’ll join the pitch fork crew.

Bojack Horseman -
oranos - 
Bojack Horseman -
KoreanYachtTeam - 
Bojack Horseman -
Bojack Horseman - meh

I got news for you guys most of your favorite mma fighters are dicks. They’re not nice guys. They want to fuck people up.

Go ask older people who have lived in huntington beach they’re whole life if Tank was a nice guy. When i was working oil my pusher lived down the street from tank and he told me some of the stories.

Anthony johnson tried until he punked that yoga instructor and he had his own domestic issues.

I’d be here all night if i listed all the assholes in mma and especially mma history.

nice guys.

The truth. There a lot of good guys in the gyms I’ve trained but plenty of nutjobs 

Bojack Horseman -
oranos - 
Bojack Horseman -
KoreanYachtTeam - 
Bojack Horseman -
Bojack Horseman - meh

nice guys.

it makes sense that they are all hyper competitive which drives their egos. they probably size everyone up no matter the situation

Bojack Horseman -
oranos - 
Bojack Horseman -
KoreanYachtTeam - 
Bojack Horseman -
Bojack Horseman - meh

nice guys.

lets hear those stories

Bojack Horseman -
Bojack Horseman - meh

I was born in 1980 and loved watching Tyson growing up.

You're also a fucking idiot.

Bojack Horseman -
Bojack Horseman - meh

100%.  I was flabbergasted when they stripped Jones of the title for something he dodnt even get jail time for.  Also a 80s kid, also a boxing fan.

1 Like
baj54 -

the guy threatened his girlfriend and then posted a picture of a bunch of guns on his bed. he then used a loophole in the legal system (which is his right) to have a jury and then his girlfriend refused to testify. That's not vile enough for me to use the word vile. That shit happens all the time. what is vile however is that the dude had multiple opportunities at making millions of dollars playing football again afterwards and he screwed the pooch. That's some vile shit.

Yeah, we heard about it in the last 5 threads. still can't wait to see his fight.

1 Like