Greg Hardy reminds me of the baphomet (pic)

He does have an evil face

Steven McTowelie - 
Bojack Horseman -
I'mNotSurprisedMotherf**kers - 
Bojack Horseman - meh

Im probably the only one who doesnt hate hardy.

All i know is he has awesome power in his hands and hes a big ass heavyweight that moves well.

its a fun watch hate him or love him.

If you don’t fully know what he did then I don’t blame you at all for that opinion.

Knowing the details of what he did, in my opinion he’s a vile piece of garbage that should be rotting in a prison cell right now. Anyone that disagrees with that is an immoral scumbag coward.

I like my fighters violent i dont judge them for what they do outside of the ring or cage. They get paid to fuck people up for a living why do i give a shit if they’re good people outside of the ring/cage?

Dont blame me i’m an 80s baby we grew up watching mike tyson do all kinds of crazy foul shit in his day. This is new people not liking fighters for what they do outside of the arena.

I never understood that people wanting fighters to be nice people thats mostly an mma thing i suspect from the uptight conservative wrestling crowd? Could be wrong but most boxing fans dont give a fuck that hopkins was Thug ass motherfukker and did prison time or that Tyson was goon.

I was born in 1980 and loved watching Tyson growing up.

You're also a fucking idiot.

I’m not sure you’re in a position to be judging intelligence.

After all you’re the guy who spent thousands of hours on an mma chit chat forum MR. 24,000 posts.

Dude for real wtf.

1 Like
SpartaKick - 
Bojack Horseman -
oranos - 
Bojack Horseman -
KoreanYachtTeam - 
Bojack Horseman -
Bojack Horseman - meh

All i know is he has awesome power in his hands and hes a big ass heavyweight that moves well.

If you don’t fully know what he did then I don’t blame you at all for that opinion.

Knowing the details of what he did, in my opinion he’s a vile piece of garbage that should be rotting in a prison cell right now. Anyone that disagrees with that is an immoral scumbag coward.

I like my fighters violent i dont judge them for what they do outside of the ring or cage. They get paid to fuck people up for a living why do i give a shit if they’re good people outside of the ring/cage?

Dont blame me i’m an 80s baby we grew up watching mike tyson do all kinds of crazy foul shit in his day. This is new people not liking fighters for what they do outside of the arena.

I never understood that people wanting fighters to be nice people thats mostly an mma thing i suspect from the uptight conservative wrestling crowd? Could be wrong but most boxing fans dont give a fuck that hopkins was Thug ass motherfukker and did prison time or that Tyson was goon.

Uh Hardy is a piece of shit

I hope he is those usually make the best fighters.

did wonders for jon jones

yep i kinda had him in mind.

I got news for you guys most of your favorite mma fighters are dicks. They’re not nice guys. They want to fuck people up.

Go ask older people who have lived in huntington beach they’re whole life if Tank was a nice guy. When i was working oil my pusher lived down the street from tank and he told me some of the stories.

For every rich franklin theres probably 10 assholes in mma.

They all try to act like nice guys even jon tried DC tried.

Anthony johnson tried until he punked that yoga instructor and he had his own domestic issues.

These arent nice guys for the most part.

You guys need to get over that.

I’d be here all night if i listed all the assholes in mma and especially mma history.

Anybody remember renzo stepping on ben spijkers neck. lolz

nice guys.

lets hear those stories

well theres plenty of examples there and i didnt even really go deep or get into all the child molesters and rapists in mma history.

Like i dont know eban kaneishiro mma figher bjj black belt instructor fought uriah faber in kotc or everybody knows about hermes franca.

Ken shamrock beating the shit outta frank in front of the lions den back in the day…That was asshole move.

You basically want me to air dirty laundry.

I’d be here all day bro. I’m cool.

I think i made my point about most mma fighters being assholes.

You guys remember Frank shamrock finding out his brother living under a bridge a freeway overpass and going down there to see him. “Tells him you gotta make it outta here, call me if you need anything” Gets back into his beamer and left him there.

Anywho.

TTT

got his Horns up

I dont support his past actions. But id be lying to you if i said i didnt enjoy his fighting style. For me the look he always makes after he beats somebody is what makes him look evil.

Hating on Hardy makes him more in demand. Remaining indifferent would be the best way to harm his career, but people just want to virtue signal more than anything. Not sure why the guy should be punished in permanent perpetuity, although in the end, endless disdain has helped Hardy create more buzz for his venture into the fight world.

Juan Adams seems like an excellent prospect at Heavyweight, he has an athletic background that should serve him well to manhandle most. This background in wrestling below spells trouble.

CRE -

Hating on Hardy makes him more in demand. Remaining indifferent would be the best way to harm his career, but people just want to virtue signal more than anything. Not sure why the guy should be punished in permanent perpetuity, although in the end, endless disdain has helped Hardy create more buzz for his venture into the fight world.

Juan Adams seems like an excellent prospect at Heavyweight, he has an athletic background that should serve him well to manhandle most. This background in wrestling below spells trouble.

Geezus..looks like he can take a punch...Juan is under contract?...MMA record?

MMA is littered of shady characters, Hardy is just a high profile import who the media has covered...we have Jon Jones as a legally juicing champ with a rap sheet for example, but he is just one of many shady fellers

I hope to see more College and NFL elite bodies training the Martial Arts and competing in MMA...That is the next level of MMArtist IMO...extreme technique with extreme athleticism

Rambo John J -
CRE -

MMA is littered of shady characters, Hardy is just a high profile import who the media has covered...we have Jon Jones as a legally juicing champ with a rap sheet for example, but he is just one of many shady fellers

I hope to see more College and NFL elite bodies training the Martial Arts and competing in MMA...That is the next level of MMArtist IMO...extreme technique with extreme athleticism

Hardy’s opponent tomorrow. 5-1.

Looks completely different shaven haha

Otlwgt - 
Bojack Horseman - meh

You folks only say shit like this because he was in the NFL and is a “Super Athlete”

Hardy in his last fight looked like he had 2 left feet… He was slow and lethargic. He kept throwing his goofy jab/uppercut hybrid punch…

Where do you guys get this?

He has not shown any exceptional athleticism… He doesnt move well…

Prime Arlovski is what I’d consider a super athlete… His speed and the way he moved makes Hardy look like Butterbean… Arlovski was sharp… Fast as fuck… Hit like a truck with any strike… Super light on his feet…

I see bull strength and explosiveness from him, Hardy does have some gifts that most others do not IMO...Natural HW size also(rare)

AA was a skilled martial artist when we first saw him...one of the reasons I fell in love with MMA...he is definately among the best athletes in MMA

CRE -
Rambo John J -
CRE -

Hardy’s opponent tomorrow. 5-1.

Looks completely different shaven haha

LOL just used the google

I have seen that guy fight a few times…he is very good

I would bet on Juan

Greg is very tough though

That fight just got a lot more interesting to me

I thought you were just bringing up some huge prospect to compare to hardy…not his opponent ha

Bojack Horseman -
Bojack Horseman - meh

I feel like people will hate him no matter what due to domestic abuse allegations, once you are accused of beating a female there is no coming back. 

Personally if he actually did do that then he's a piece of shit who deserves some really hard time. 

If you aren't going to prison but you need to change, being a cage fighter might help transform you. I believe almost anyone can be reformed. 

Bojack Horseman -
Bojack Horseman - meh

So much this. It's similiar to my feeling on filmmakers/musicians/painters/comedians etc. I seperate the art from the artist. Woody Allen is and will continue to be a favorite of mine.

That shit matters even less in the fight game. These people are paid to brutalize one another for my entertainment. I don't give a fuck what someone does outside the ring and I don't give a fuck about what their persona or perceived personality is. My favorite fighters are all chosen by how they fight inside the ring. Hardy has that it factor in the ring and a boatload of power. That makes him fucking awesome in my book.

lol Juan Adam’s looks like the Koopa from the SuperMario movie

I cant type on this pohit website anymore it keeps fucking up e erything i type. He has 0 techni.que

RonaldRaygun -
Bojack Horseman -
Bojack Horseman - meh

So much this. It's similiar to my feeling on filmmakers/musicians/painters/comedians etc. I seperate the art from the artist. Woody Allen is and will continue to be a favorite of mine.

That shit matters even less in the fight game. These people are paid to brutalize one another for my entertainment. I don't give a fuck what someone does outside the ring and I don't give a fuck about what their persona or perceived personality is. My favorite fighters are all chosen by how they fight inside the ring. Hardy has that it factor in the ring and a boatload of power. That makes him fucking awesome in my book.

This from a guy ready to Lynch masvidal for being disrespectful after the biggest KO of his life. I guess only some guys are allowed to be beasts. That is, the ones not fighting your crush