Greg Hardy vs. Yorgan De Castro

RD 1: 10-9, De Castro.

RD 2: 10-9, Hardy.

RD 3: 10-9, Hardy.

29-28, Hardy.

De Castro did absolutely nothing 2/3s of the fight.

Woman beater, yolo tattoo, lip sync gay rap music....I hope he fights Ngannou next

boxy - RD 1: 10-9, De Castro.

RD 2: 10-9, Hardy.

RD 3: 10-9, Hardy.

29-28, Hardy.

De Castro did absolutely nothing 2/3s of the fight.

Yup.

How they scored it 30-27, I don't know.

Looks like Decastro broke his foot or something. I still have no idea why he didn't throw any punches the last 2 rounds. 

Pretty funny Hardy heard DC talking about him checking the leg kicks and it helped him out. 

1 Like

Lol what a goddamn fucking piece of shit joke. So glad I'm streaming this and not paying for this Blatant robbery 

Hardy is improving 

Strange. De Castro looked to be the way better fighter until he stopped fighting

Ay I know this a gay thing to notice but, why Hardy got unfinished back tats like a day crew stripper still?

Please stop putting Hardy fights on the main card. He has no business being that far up on any card, especially not on a "stacked" ppv.

spjackson77 -

Lol what a goddamn fucking piece of shit joke. So glad I'm streaming this and not paying for this Blatant robbery 

Of all the fights so far you think this was a robbery?

I wanted Decastro to win but I have no idea how you could give him either of the last 2 rounds.

1 Like
NHBDaddy -

Hardy is improving 

Yeah, his stamina looked MUCH improved

The Destroyer88 -

Please stop putting Hardy fights on the main card. He has no business being that far up on any card, especially not on a "stacked" ppv.

Agreed. 

The Destroyer88 -

Hes only been "beaten" once and whenever he fights everybody talks about it... why would they move him off of the main card?

Castro might have broke his big toe on that checked leg kick.

He was not fatigued or concerned about Hardy's striking.  The first round, he was tattooing Harding up.

It's the only reason I think he stopped striking in round 2 and 3.

If the case, hit's hard to plant with a fucked up big toe.  I know.