Greg Jackson: 'GSP is always nervous, but...'

BzGrappla - GSP is always nervous, until he gets greased up. then he is good to go

pathetic

Mydogsnameischloe - 
jakeH -
BzGrappla - GSP is always nervous, until he gets greased up. then he is good to go

pathetic

it really is. Cheating is a pretty scumbag move.

uhh, you're a grade A MORON if you think gsp cheated or needs to cheat, stop wallowing, get over it move on, maybe you could jump in on a 3 way with bj and his mommy

jakeH -
Mydogsnameischloe -
jakeH -
BzGrappla - GSP is always nervous, until he gets greased up. then he is good to go

pathetic

uhh, you're a grade A MORON if you think gsp cheated or needs to cheat, stop wallowing, get over it move on, maybe you could jump in on a 3 way with bj and his mommy

Sorry.

Some of us actually understand grappling and fighting. Anyone with common sense knows that was cheating. Youre just a fanboi being blinded by GSPs spandex.

THP - 
jakeH -
Mydogsnameischloe -
jakeH -

pathetic

Sorry.

Some of us actually understand grappling and fighting. Anyone with common sense knows that was cheating. Youre just a fanboi being blinded by GSPs spandex.

And you're obviously not included in the group who knows what they're talking about, as evidenced by your comments on this general topic. LOL at you're spandex reference. I guess when you have nothing of substance to offer yet want to come off as some type of "expert", you've got to resort to commenting on shorts.

^
Yes, but that was full of "substance" right there.

It's called humor. God damn that was hard to identify! Unfortunately you've also been blinded by the spandex fabric resting tightly around GSP's waist. Does it turn you on?

The only "substance" we're talking about is the grease GSP puts all over his body before and during fights. I'm sorry that several minutes worth of fight footage, countless fighter suspects, and even a pre-bout warning isn't enough to convince you, but; I suppose that's what separates the rational from the irrational.

"as evidenced by..."
"to resort to"

All writing transitions reminiscent of high school English assignments. It's pathetic. You're a turd.

Fact...GSP cheated, you can argue if it made much difference in the fight or you can argue if it was intentional or not. In all actuality this is the wrong thread to even bother.

THP - ^

It's called humor. God damn that was hard to identify! Unfortunately you've also been blinded by the spandex fabric resting tightly around GSP's waist. Does it turn you on?

The only "substance" we're talking about is the grease GSP puts all over his body before and during fights. I'm sorry that several minutes worth of fight footage, countless fighter suspects, and even a pre-bout warning isn't enough to convince you, but; I suppose that's what separates the rational from the irrational.

"as evidenced by..."
"to resort to"

All writing transitions reminiscent of high school English assignments. It's pathetic. You're a turd.

sooo you have footage of GSP rubbing vaseline on himself?? you're like a little boy who wandered into the the conversation, you have no relevance, no frame of reference, be on your way and watch GSP dominate thiago just like he has every other opponent in his career...grease thing is so convenient, and just lame at this point

THP - ^

More spandex jokes? Your latent homosexual tendencies are getting the better of you. If spandex gets you this riled up, following MMA is not the best bet for you.

Evidence of GSP greasing himself? Come on, you've got to have some evidence or else you wouldn't continue to embarass yourself to these lengths.

What are these "fighter suspects" that are appealing to your rational nature? Do tell.

^
So your response to my homo joke is to say the exact thing as I did, but reworded. Hrmm... I wonder who the retard here is. You're awfully clever Hardcharger.

Names:
Matt Hughes, Mayhem, Sean Sherk, and now BJ Penn all accuse GSP of greasing. Every PPV fighter knows what happened in the BJ fight. GSP cheated.

Heres a full video btw:
http://www.fightlinker.com/bj-penn-releases-greasegate-video.mma

There are tons of others up too. This was the first one I found in my google search.

"Matt Hughes, Mayhem, Sean Sherk, and now BJ Penn all accuse GSP of greasing"

All pillars in the MMA community

Mayhem the guy who stalked his ex girlfriend and later ironically soccerkicked his opponent in the face cutting him open and then called him a motherfucker. Surely he would never make anything up!!

Sean Sherk busted for steroids but claims he is innocent. Another guy who would never lie

And of course Baby Jay Penn, assaulted a police officer and got mommys lawyer to help him out. Poked GSP in the eye, held the fence, held a choke after his opponent already tapped out.

Claimed he would fight to the death and then quit. Claimed Kenny Florian said GSP is a greaser in an e-mail, then changed his story to a friend of kennys sending a text message, only to turn out that Kennys "friend" is actually in BJ Penns camp

LOL, you cant make this shit up, its hilarious

At the end of the day, BJ has no heart, he quit, he knows GSP owns him, he has always needed to make up lies in order to boost his ego, he has never admitted defeat in any of his losses, only excuses

GSP's camp cheated, its on camera, accept it already.

Diego stole my name - "Matt Hughes, Mayhem, Sean Sherk, and now BJ Penn all accuse GSP of greasing"

Mayhem the guy who stalked his ex girlfriend and later ironically soccerkicked his opponent in the face cutting him open and then called him a motherfucker. Surely he would never make anything up!!

Sean Sherk busted for steroids but claims he is innocent. Another guy who would never lie

And of course Baby Jay Penn, assaulted a police officer and got mommys lawyer to help him out. Poked GSP in the eye, held the fence, held a choke after his opponent already tapped out.

Claimed he would fight to the death and then quit. Claimed Kenny Florian said GSP is a greaser in an e-mail, then changed his story to a friend of kennys sending a text message, only to turn out that Kennys "friend" is actually in BJ Penns camp

At the end of the day, BJ has no heart, he quit, he knows GSP owns him, he has always needed to make up lies in order to boost his ego, he has never admitted defeat in any of his losses, only excuses

Sums it up

Grease Submission Protection
is the hottest thing going now in mma all the guys over at Jackson fighting use it and love how it makes them shiny, squirmy, and also controls that not so fresh fealing.

Diego stole my name - "Matt Hughes, Mayhem, Sean Sherk, and now BJ Penn all accuse GSP of greasing"

done and done!

@Diego stole my name - all of that does nothing to refute that he was caught having grease applied to his body illegally on camera.

Judo Scott - @Diego stole my name - all of that does nothing to refute that he was caught having grease applied to his body illegally on camera.

or was his corner performing a breathing technique with a smidgen of vaseline on his hand, which had no bearing on the fights outcome?

Nice video and I can't believe the BJ faithful have once again derailed a thread with their whining. We get it, GSP's corner did something illegal and his reputation has taken a hit because of it. I respect GSP less because of what happened with him, but all these grease obsessed jackasses do is actually make me hate BJ even more due to having the most annoying fan base in MMA history. Fuck, I'd probably love BJ if not for regularly being on the UG.

Why don't we see this shit whenever Anderson Silva is mentioned? Oh that's right, Lietes doesn't have a legion of retarded butthurt queers hanging off his balls.