Greg Oden

This thread was way overdue...

Greg Oden is a monster.

Jump on the bandwagon before it's full.

This year will be pivitol.  Will he finally pay off or will he Sam Bowie his way through another year.

Portland has two solid centers in Camby and Pryzbilla. Anything that Oden adds will just be a bonus.

And for Jake, Bynum is way better. lol

Could have had Durant, good call Portland!

Portland made the right choice.

If Greg had been healthy this whole time, he wouldn't be the superstar that Durant is, but people wouldn't question the choice(as much).

^ Lebron was the 1st pick, the pistons had no shot at getting him. they passed on carmelo.

Monsters Ball - That's right Carmello and Wade. Man what a deep draft that year. You almost couldn't go wrong if you had a top 5 pick and Dumars figured out how.

Hindsight is 20/20 though.

Melo Wade AND Bosh, and he comes up with Darko because he wanted a project guy that wouldn't effect their championship squads chemistry.

After that botched pick, the awful Billups for AI trade, Ben Gordon's awful contract and Charlie Villanueva awful contract how is he still employed by the pistons?  How many years does he get a pass for winning the title?

fna - 
Monsters Ball - That's right Carmello and Wade. Man what a deep draft that year. You almost couldn't go wrong if you had a top 5 pick and Dumars figured out how.

Hindsight is 20/20 though.

Melo Wade AND Bosh, and he comes up with Darko because he wanted a project guy that wouldn't effect their championship squads chemistry.
After that botched pick, the awful Billups for AI trade, Ben Gordon's awful contract and Charlie Villanueva awful contract how is he still employed by the pistons?  How many years does he get a pass for winning the title?

LOL no kidding that roster is such a clusterfuck

Bust!! Should have picked "Stickboy"..lol

Oden out another season? Can't say I'm surprised. This guys career is over. Feel bad for him but he needs to call it quits. He isn't getting a contract extension and I doubt anybody gives him a contract.

Jacob Lamb - Portland made the right choice.

No.

rape rape

It's a shame. Hopefully, he can get healthy and have some productive years.

the blazers will give up on him and trade him next year i bet.

I think we have until the end of June to decide whether or not to keep him next year for $8.8M

If we don't, he becomes an unrestricted free agent.

I imagine that's what will happen.

I hope he ends up staying in Portland and eventually getting healthy.

BJJkilla - the blazers will give up on him and trade him next year i bet.

Who the hell is going to trade for him? He's missed basically three full seasons. I would rather trade for Yao Ming at this point.