Greta Thunberg added to CNN’s

EXPERT CV19 panel

An upcoming CNN town hall on the coronavirus pandemic will feature 17-year-old Greta Thunberg alongside a panel of medical experts .

The program, “Coronavirus Facts and Fears,” also includes CNN broadcaster Sanjay Gupta, 50, former Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius, 71 and former Centers for Disease Control and Prevention director Richard Besser, 60. CNN anchor Anderson Cooper, 52, will host alongside Gupt

https://nypost.com/2020/05/13/greta-thunberg-added-to-cnn-expert-covid-19-panel-twitter-erupts/amp/

1 Like

LOL

6 Likes

CNN is for faggots

8 Likes

Well deserved… I have been following her articles in the “Journal of Virology” for years.

4 Likes
Dead President -

CNN is for faggots

How dare you!

1 Like

lol What a meltdown they had last night. I think it’s still in progress…

Who else is counting down the days 'til January 2021?  You know what I'm sayin?

Guys?

If it weren't for trash we'd have no viruses

Legit LOL

shen - Well deserved... I have been following her articles in the "Journal of Virology" for years.

Pussy

![](upload://mF1WMDkeL9TPX3Zd8B3zTstrNyd.gif)

1 Like

But seriously. People who actually watch CNN and consider them a reputable news outlet are just plain retarded. The sad part is those individuals have the right to vote. 

Someone tell CNN that this panel isn’t legit unless they have a transgender on it…then I’ll watch.

1 Like
camicom -

LOL

How could you possibly "LOL" at something you posted about a few hours ago?

ATTN: Blood Fist

BF is very concerned that people who are not accredited experts are getting on youtube and convincing morons of their expertise. 

1 Like

CNN has basically leaned into the role of being a joke. They’re a news parody now. 

Savitar -
camicom -

LOL

How could you possibly "LOL" at something you posted about a few hours ago?

It hasnt stopped being funny

Literal LOL before I opened the thread. 

DaveFu -

ATTN: Blood Fist

BF is very concerned that people who are not accredited experts are getting on youtube and convincing morons of their expertise. 

Hmmm

Boyan (a dude actually trying to help the climate / environment) turned down CNN and told them to contact Greta and Cuomo ran with it..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J145vnEZX6w